What I Wore Wednesday:: Creative Estates Style

Linking up again with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday! 

I was pretty sure I'd get more than one outfit photographed at Creative Estates this weekend, but it turns out that when you are having the time of your life with sweet, sweet friends, you care more about the conversation and who has the bag of sour gummy worms than taking pictures of your outfits. Oh well! 

Sandy was sweet to take these pictures of my Friday outfit. Mahalo, my friend!






coral tank:: {target}
floral tank:: {town and country surf shop}
sea glass necklace:: {handmade--aloha swap meet}
shorts:: {er, I dunno}
belt:: {F21}
rings:: {charlotte russe}
sandals:: {american eagle}

*edit* Because I'm a big copycat, I'm stealing Moriah's idea and I'll show you my outfits from the other days. 


Thursday:: Headed out to the Cupcakes and Cocktails party with mama Moriah and Krazy Kim. 
clutch:: {EmersonMade}
jeans:: {F21}
heels:: {payless}


Friday night ::blogger meetup with Ilene, Chelsea, Kim, Sandy, Cole and Moriah

cowl:: {olive blue}
tee:: {old navy}
skirt:: {charlotte russe}



Saturday:: listening to panels and learning lots! 
And can I just say that April from Funky Vintage Lovely is a beautiful soul?? Love that woman! 

headband:: {oh sweet joy!}
top:: {F21}
belt:: {TJ Maxx}
jeans:: {F21}
sandals:: {some random store in the Annapolis mall


At a conference full of stylish women, it was fun to see each person's personality shine through in their outfits. It was also pretty awesome to see almost everyone sporting at least one handmade accessory -- how fun to be able to support each other and promote handmade!

Soo... I bought my DSLR yesterday!! I finally decided on the Canon Rebel t3 and went with my girl friend, Dahlia into town to purchase it. I'm pretty sure it didn't leave my neck for more than 20 minutes all day. Can't wait to share all my photos with you next week-- I have a few fun posts planned. I'm really excited to not only learn more about photography, but up the ante in my shop photos and also here on the bliggity blog!

Have a fabulous Wednesday, peeps! I am locking myself in my studio and painting the day away. Several custom orders to finish and hoping to get some new 'olelo paintings in there by the end of the week!

Comments

  1. How have I never seen your blog before is beyond me. Your adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower. Looks like you had so much fun! Congrats on the DSLR, too. Can't wait to read more...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tank in the first pic! I assumed it was vintage but then saw it was from Target! Yeah, I haven't been shopping much lately :-) And those rings are super fun, i love a good cocktail ring! BTW - your friend is the cutest little super prego girl! And your magenta heels with coral top ... gotta love fun color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Love Love that teal tunic in the first picsture. CE looks like a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh you are too adorable for words! Love the Friday night classy black outfit. And your first one is fun, whimsy and shines your personality. Meeting other bloggers is the bomb. Know you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yahoo!!! loved seeing these photos, hope to be there next year! I looked like such a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits. Love the rings and the headbands. It looks like you ladies had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have such a cute style, Lindsay! Love the cheerful colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you know that you're a beautiful soul? ;)

    *quack, quack*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute, you are a natural stylist. I love the heels in the gals walking shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you looked SO great! I love the colors and I can only imagine how fun it must have been with all the other girls. Congrats on the camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your style is super cute and I'm jealous of your palm trees! The weather is just starting to break here in the midwest so I'm desperately dreaming of 80 degree temps and sunshine on my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful Lindsay!! I heart all your colorful outfits!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the outfits and such a super cute WIWW post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are just as cute as can be. Thanks for sporting the cowl and giving me a shout out! cant wait to get my hands on one of your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your outfit! great pics, great photographer! muaahah!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your outfits are too cute!! All of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. adorable, aDORable outfits. And fun pics too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. t3, that's awesome. I have a t1i. I love mine! Cute outfits and love your sandals in the 1st picture!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Adorable, as always! I really love the "double" ring look, so colorful, fun and summery :) Enjoy your new camera. I am soooo wanting a DSLR right now - saving, saving, saving. The day will arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so cute!!!! I think I'll move to Hawaii now and be cute like you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh lindsay, you are too kind...and CUTE. I just kept looking at you all weekend long admiring how adorable you are. so glad we got to chat and get to know each other better. you were on my 'i must meet in person' list!

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE how you paired the long tank with a belt! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great outfits! I love that turquoise on you- it is so flattering!

    ReplyDelete
  25. i love your shirt in the first pic!

    and i'm totally jealous of your tanness!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the oufit, especially the floral tank. That print is awesome. You have a great sense of style -- but of course you would, if you are an artist. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are so adorable! I love all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So so cute! I love the red and aqua rings!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lindsay, you are too adorable for words! I love all of your outfits. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts