I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane!

I have been super busy all week getting geared up to head out to the Creative Estates handmade blogger conference! I fly outta here tonight and I cannot. contain. the. excitement. over here!! I can't believe that in just a day and half, I'll be hugging some of these girls that have made my days so bright with their tweets, comments, emails and sweet snail mail. They truly have become real friends and I am so thankful for each of them.

Here's a little bit of the scene around the house as I get packing! Phone photos so excuse the blur. I need to actually pick up my real camera instead of my phone sometimes. (I'm sure I will be using a real camera when I buy my DSLR next week!! :)

Love my Reef Sandals with handmade beads made by displaced women in Uganda. Read more about the 31Bits project and shop the gorgeous beaded jewelry here.


Smiling at my chunky coral ring and happy Trina Turk toiletries bag. I mean, not smiling AT them... just smiling because of them. Ya know. 



A big mess, or organized chaos??

 You decide. 


It may look like I own four bottles of the same coral colored nail polish, but I SWEAR they are very different colors. I swear. 


Have you taken any fun trips lately? I'm not really looking forward to hours and hours on the plane, but it will all be worth it when I step off the plane and get to spend the weekend with some of the coolest girls ever. 

Oh, also. I get to Chick-fil-a!!!!!! :) 

Happy Wednesday, folks. 


Comments

  1. ahhh love all your cute clothes!!! :) and i won't even begin to answer your question about taking any trips lately... if you count work trips, then it's too many too count! but my last "fun" one was miami! :) SEE YOU TOMORROW LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes! Where did you get them? The website only has jewelry on it, but I'd love to buy some of the sandals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge reef fan, I'll have to check those out. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love seeing all your coral colors. I've never really worn that color much (I own one shirt I'd say is coral), but I really want to get some coral nail polish. I have three bottles that look nearly the same of purple-gray color ;)
    Have a GREAT trip...I'm excited to follow the tweets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited for you, you deserve it! Enjoy the trip! AND the Chik-fil-a!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a safe trip & have fun at creative estates!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot wait for our weekend-long slumber party! See you TOMORROW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fun and safe trip and take LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. It is a organized bed!! I see neat piles and outfits! :)
    I LOVE your nail polishes {What are the names of the colors? I have been looking for a pretty coral color!} and I love your toiletries bag print!! How pretty!! As is your beautiful ring and amazing shoes!!
    I hope you have a smashing time at the Creative Estates conference!! Give everyone a big hug for me!! :)
    PS If I get that song {leaving on a jet plane} stuck in my head I am going to blame you darling!! ;)
    Lots of love!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY chick fil a!!!!! Y'all should all skype me together on Saturday so I can see y'alls pretty faces all the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cannot WAIT to hug you back girl!!!! See you TOMORROW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!! My packing looked pretty crazy as well! Can't wait to give you a hug tomorrow, sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun! My bff Sheila from ordyandjoon.blogspot.com will be going too - hope y'all get to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have fun, lady! So cool that all of you girls get to meet up & hang out! Take lots of pix! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a safe trip and enjoy some Chick-fil-A for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fun little thing to connect you and me - I actually spent time in Northern Uganda two summers ago inspecting the beads for those shoes with 31 bits before they got sent to Reef to make those very sandals! The girls who started the organization graduated with me from Vanguard :) So good right?!?

    ReplyDelete
  17. organized chaos for sure! I'm sure you will have a GREAT time!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have fun, pretty lady!<3

    ReplyDelete
  19. imma gonna go with organized chaos. for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love 31 bits! have a wonderful time on your trip! can't wait to hear about the conference.
    oh, and organized chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have sooo much fun!! :) I went to Portland a few weeks ago and it was Uhh-mazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts