He Is Risen!



" I have told you these things, 

so that in me you may have peace. 

In this world, you will have trouble.

 But take heart!

I have overcome the world."

John 16:33



The past few weeks have been crazy. My mind has been occupied by many things, but rarely HIM. But today, I am so excited to celebrate my Savior, and the sweet grace He has poured on me and the entire world through his death and resurrection. He has overcome the death of sin so that we may have a full, beautiful, abundant life in Him. 

Happy Easter, my friends! 

Comments

  1. Happy Easter to you too! He is risen indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is risen indeed! Happy Easter! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, friend! Hope you had a blessed weekend! Beautiful verse :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that verse! Thanks for sharing & hope you had a blessed Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah, Lindsey! Thanks for not hiding your light under a bushel. Love your blog.

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts