Fresh Paint: Turquoise Prettiness & Sweet Cuties!

I've got some fresh paint to show you today! These are a few of the custom paintings I finished last week. Unfortunately, the day I remembered to take photos of them was kind of dreary so they are a bit dark. But I think you'll get the idea anyway. 

I love this twist on my Dahlias Dahling painting. Rachel asked for a version with turquoises and greens and I am ecstatic with how it turned out! 



My friend, Katie, here in Hawaii asked me to do a few Cuties for her brother-in-law and his fiance. Her brother-in-law plays the bagpipes and his fiance is from England and loves tea, so these are the designs we came up with for them. 

I had fun adding a little bit of plaid and floral fun to the sides of the canvases!



Ok, this one is just darling. Christy is busy putting together a sweet nursery for her baby and commissioned me to paint her an aqua and orange owl. I'm constantly amazed when people just give me free reign with their paintings and I always breathe a sigh of relief when I get the email back saying "It's perfect! I love it!" 

When I get home from Creative Estates, I'll be opening up a few spots in the custom queue! As always, it's first come, first serve when the spots open up! They go pretty quickly so keep an eye on the queue next week if you are interested! 

Have a happy weekend, friends! 

PS. Having an awesome time at Creative Estates! If I haven't seen you yet, grab me for a hug! 


Comments

  1. I love your custom paintings and so jealous you're at creative estates! have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so fun and creative - it shows in your paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those all look awesome! I especially love the bag pipes with the plaid on the side. It's such a unique addition. Great job!

    Hope you're having fun at Creative Estates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that owl is ridiculously cute. like, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the turquoise & green dahlias...very, very pretty!! Hope you are having a great time at Creative Estates!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, especially the dahlias! So glad you're having a good time at Creative Estates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So. Adorable!
    Love the combo of the teal & green flowers!

    Hope you're having a blast at C.E.!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so talented! Seriously, those are some beautiful paintings. I really, really love the tea cup one. SO cute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so ridiculously talented Lindsay!! I love seeing all the amazing art you create!! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the tea one turned out -- too cute! Have fun at Creative Estates - I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The owl is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the dahlia painting. So pretty. I love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. rockin the talent. these are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um, LOVE the new dahlia painting! The colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that little owl. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the dahlias!

    So fresh and perfect for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yay! The dahlia painting is mine! It looks so good in person too! Thanks Lindsay :) I'll try to get pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm LOVING all your new designs!! You go girl!! :) I think I have some new faves that I'll be adding to my wave collection in the very near future!

    xoxo~
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love my owl! Did a little post on it today! Stop by and take a look
    http://mchphotography.blogspot.com/2011/04/owl-painting.html

    Thank you so much!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the first print! Turquoise & green are the colors in my 13 y/o's room... perhaps a print may be in order soon? =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts