Studio to Home: Baby Barrick's Nursery

My post is going up a bit later than normal today. I'm lounging on my couch eating popcorn and drinking wine and watching the Royal Wedding. My heart is about to burst from all the sweet emotion! 

I'm excited to share with you a brand new Studio to Home today! A few months ago, I shared with you some custom paintings I did for my friend's baby boy's nursery. An adorable yellow and gray hedgehog and a wishin' Cutie in navy blue. 

Melissa did a fabulous job of putting together Baby Barrick's woodland nursery, using meaningful elements like furniture passed down from family, as well as beautiful finds from Etsy. Check out her full nursery reveal on her blog here. 

I'm always so honored when I get to be a part of a nursery and I am praying for Melissa as she anxiously awaits her baby boy's arrival any moment! 





I love the combination of things that Melissa chose to hang on her gallery wall-- from baby pictures of herself and her hubby, Bobby, to prints from Etsy and a sonogram picture of their little boy. 



Do you have an Aisle to Aloha Studio painting in your house that you'd love to show off in a Studio to Home post? I love seeing where my paintings end up finding new homes, so shoot me an email at aisletoaloha [at]gmail.com if you want to share!

With Mother's Day coming up, are you still scrambling for a gift idea? Or are you looking for ideas to hint at your hubby?? Take 10% off your Aisle to Aloha Studio order all weekend with the code ILOVEMYMAMA at checkout. Deadline for Mother's Day delivery is Sunday, May 1. 

The winner of the Amy Cornwell $25 shop credit giveaway is Bethany! Congrats Bethany! 


Blogger Bethany said...

I love the new bloom ring! 


April 21, 2011 12:31 PM

If you are bummed you didn't win-- never fear! Use the code ALOHA to receive 10% off your order until May 5th! 


Have a great weekend, everyone! 



Comments

  1. Oh I love it! And yay for having your paintings featured in such a pretty nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the mural and esp loooove your painting - its sooo cute!

    and hey so glad we caught each other on twitter this morning to watch the royal wedding. it was almost as good as snuggling with you... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful!! I love collages like that that mix paintings and photos and clippings and just a hodgepodge of goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The painted wall is precious! I want to be able to create just as beautifully as your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That baby's room is beautiful. I love how she incorporated your paintings into the collage of pictures. Blends so well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts