Creative Estates Sneak Peek & Custom Queue Update!

 I can't put into words how incredible this past weekend at Creative Estates was. So for today, while I process the words of creative wisdom from the speakers, miss my new found friends, and go through the piles of pretty business cards I accumulated, I'll leave you with this picture that I jacked from Sandy's blog.

(Actually, all the pictures I share will be jacked. I took about 1.5 photos and let the girls with the fancy-schmancy cameras be my photographers! ;)


These girls have become not only my twitter buddies, my blog pals, and fellow creative biz owners, but my sisters. Blessed beyond belief, and that's the truth. 

And now for a little announcement....

There are now two spots open in my custom queue! Shoot me an email to reserve your spot on the queue. It is first come, first serve! Can't wait to see what other awesome paintings I get to work on this month! ;) 

Have a fabulous Monday, my friends!


Comments

  1. just emailed you and keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how bright and colorful you all are! So glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! I wish I was talented in the "handmade" area just to go and meet you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, I didn't even take one picture! And, yes, I'm jacking everyone's good pictures ;)

    Sooo happy to have had the chance to meet each of you in person! What a dream come true weekend this was!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks and sounds like y'all had a wonderful time!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you had such a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay, It was such a pleasure to meet you this weekend. Not only are you down right gorgeous, but you are kind and graceful to boot!

    I

    P.S. Loving the Dahlia print you posted about...so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. had soo much fun with you girl! so sad it's over.. booo!! :( can't wait to see your pics! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You girls and your headbands are so cute! Glad you had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you guys are color coordinated! and i am not surprised...love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. can't wait!! i'm living through each and every one of you guys... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a lovely photo of you ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts