Wedding Week: The Flowers

I'm not really a red rose kind of girl. I'm much happier with a raggedy bunch of wild flowers. So I knew that's the vibe I wanted to go with for our bouquets. 


My bouquet was made up of ranunculus, peonies, snapdragons, green hydrangea and hypericum berries. 








My mom is an avid gardener and she has beautiful gardens around the yard. It was so special to have a peony from her garden in my bouquet. 


While we had my bouquet made at a local floral shop, we went the DIY route with the bridesmaid's bouquets. We ordered pink peonies, orange ranunculus and hypericum berries from a whole sale florist and the girls made them on the morning of the wedding. 








[photo by my mama]


Have a marvelous Tuesday, my loves! 




Comments

  1. I love that you went with something unique! Very pretty! I'm loving this week! I think I'm going to have to do the same for our anniversary ♥

    Thanks again, for sharing all of this with us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts