Surfboard Painting for Ana and Alex

I was asked recently to do a painting for a nursery for TWINS! Ana and Alex just celebrated their first birthday and are so adorable. Their mama (and my friend and neighbor), Chrissy gave me free range to do whatever I wanted. Their room is a blank slate. So, here's what I came up with:



A girl surfboard for Ana and a boy surfboard for Alex. 



Royal blue around the edges.




Not super baby-ish but definitely fitting for a nursery in Hawaii! 


I hope you like it Chrissy (and Ana and Alex)!





Comments

  1. Adorable, I love it!! Hey what is your middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of two surfboards for the nursery! It is unexpected AND appropriate, just like you said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the pink and blue aspect and truly, how perfect for HI! New follower... found you through a blog I follow. . . can't wait to read more :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts