Great Will

Yesterday afternoon, I decided on a whim to run to Goodwill. Goodwills and similar thrift stores are hit and miss--you never know if you'll find something great or just a bunch of junk.

The one near my house has been pretty much miss every time I've been there.

But that doesn't keep me from trying.

Remember my post the other day about wanting a super sweet home office? I was greeted by this guy in the furniture section.


And the price tag? 24.99! 

Sold! 

Now the hard part---deciding how to paint it. I'm thinking white paint and some beautiful lined drawers. Maybe I'll leave some of the wood tone exposed. 

(I can't believe I just brought another project into my already project filled home!) 

Comments

  1. Nice find! Can't wait to see the finished piece! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, can't wait to see what you do with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love it! Its just perfect. I love the idea of leaving some of the wood exposed. Black or white are great options! Yay for sweet thrifty finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweeeet... (Goodwill is where I got my lamps yesterday). Maybe white...or have you ever tried staining?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts