Going Green (and Blue)

Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? 

I enjoyed a wonderfully gray, rainy day yesterday. We don't get too many days like that here in Hawaii and I savored the change in the weather. 






Lately I've been on a blue & green kick. It's such a calming and yet invigorating color combo and I've been finding myself drawn to it more and more. I thought I'd share some of these fun spaces with you today.
















(Ok, I guess technically this last one is yellow but still--same vibe!)



And speaking of blue & green, here's a sneak peek of a project I'm working on this week. 




I've got about ten projects and paintings going at once and I promise to show them to you soon! 




Comments

  1. Happy to hear the painting projects are flowing again. Sometimes just need a break from classes to recover the inspiration, huh.

    I love green and blue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts