Flat Stanley's Hawaiian Vacation

I received a letter from my nephew Isaac last week. In it, was "Flat Stanley" My mission was to show Stanley a good time in Hawaii, take some pictures and send him back to Maryland for Isaac to share with his second grade classroom.

I welcomed Stanley to Hawaii by making him his own special lei and I made bought him some sunglasses too, since it's so bright and sunny here. Isaac already did a great job with the "aloha" shirt.


We laid out on a towel and soaked up some sun. 



Then we went for a walk and Stanley decided he wanted to climb one of the tall palm trees in our neighborhood. 



After he came down from the tree, we visited the ship yard. 



He thought it was really cool and liked reading about the history of the area. 



We had a great time together. It was good to have some company. 





Bye Stanley! Have a good trip home!



Comments

  1. I used to flat Stanley with my class! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Aunt Lindsay!! Ike man is going to be so excited to share this with his class. Its all he has been talking about lately!. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me. limousine maui

    ReplyDelete

  4. Really this is very great post and share best knowledge to all members gets benefits, thanks for this post.
    twofactorauthenticationsms
    how-text-messages-for-colleges

    ReplyDelete

  5. Very nice post share so i heartily thanks for this post its very great post and share best quality status different to others.
    Attitude Quotesin Hindi
    Attitude quotes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts