Psst... hey guys, it's me over here!

I'm sneaking on the computer for a bit so I thought I'd stop in and say hello! Chris crawled out of bed at 4:45 this morning to catch a dawn patrol surf session since a big swell is in this week. In fact, one of his best buds flew out from CA just to surf with us for the week!

Here are just a few pictures from our stay-cation week. From walks around the neighborhood, drives around the island, topping-crazy froyo and Independence Day celebrations-- it's been a pretty low-key sweet time.






Just a few biz items before I step back from the computer again! 

First, I am giving away another 6x6 Cutie of your choice over on Lillypie today! It's Laura's blogiversary and is over $500 worth of swag available for one winner! So go enter! 

Also, I got a huge shipment of delightfully blank canvases yesterday! It makes me so giddy to see all that potential waiting to be splashed with beautiful color. I've got lots of new paintings coming to the shop next week and I'm so excited about my new series of paintings! If there is a certain painting you've been hoping to see pop up in the shop, let me know and I will add it to my list! 


lindsay

Comments

  1. GORGEOUS flower picture..

    And your dessert looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know why, but I just read that whole post as if you were whispering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for donating!!

    It looks like you're having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like you two are having a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that you guys are together again - eeeek!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing pictures of you and your hubby together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you guys are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am a new follower from lillypie accessories. your paintings are fabulous! i LOVE the vibrant colors of some of the ones that i've seen. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like y'all are having a blast since Chris has been home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha you're soo cute!! ok now go back to spending time with chris you sneaky one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. New follower from lillypie... thanks for donating! I am having fun looking around your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks like you guys are having a great time! I can't wait to see what you create with your new canvases! I am visiting from Lilypie but I am already a follower!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts