Aloha Friday!


Aloha sweet friends. Just wanted to pop in to say a big mahalo to all my guest bloggers this week! I'm so thankful for these beautiful, inspiring women and the opportunity they gave me to take some time off with Chris this week! 

I have to admit that I am itching to get back to full time blogging and painting. I did a little painting and brainstorming this week and I'm excited about all the new artwork I'm working on for the shop! 

This is my palette from yesterday. Can't wait to show you what I was working on! ;) 




I'll be back here full force on Monday and I'm can't wait to share my new painting series with you early next week!

Oh, and I'm honored to be the Freshly Picked Rosebud of the week over on BonBonRose Girls, so head on over to see my feature and say aloha to Megan and Kristin!

Have a great weekend, amigos!

lindsay

Comments

  1. Saying hi from lillypie! :]] Loving the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from Bon Bon Rose Girls. Love your blog! Love your header too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so excited to see what you've been working on ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts