Fresh Paint & Other Bizness


It's Friiiiiiday! Woop, woop! Before you head off to party it up, I have some fun biz stuff to share. 

{first} If you don't get enough of me via my blog, twitter and facebook, then you're in luck! I am launching a newsletter! It's called Fresh Paint and it's a great way to get the scoop on behind the scenes goodness at Aisle to Aloha Studio plus perks and discounts too! 

It's going to be focused mostly on shop stuff and will include sneak peeks, special discount codes just for subscribers, and other fun stuff. If you want to get a little bit of aloha sunshine in your email inbox once a month (don't worry, I won't bombard your inbox!), sign up right here

Heck, I'll embed the sign-up form right here to make it easy for you. 

And I'm a total newb at writing newsletters so I'd love to know what kind of topics you'd like to see! 




Subscribe to Fresh Paint!
* indicates required
/



{next} I spent a lot of time in the studio this week and got some new paintings listed! I was blessed to have some of them sell right away but here are a few that are still up for grabs and sitting pretty in the shop

I couldn't resist including some of the Ripples below-- they're just so pretty, aren't they? I think so. 

I love this new Dahlias painting-- the blue-green background lends some great texture and depth and the bright white blooms really pop against it. And of course, Señor Owl is pretty cute down there. 


Also, if you are in the market for a Click-Click Cutie, there are now three of those bad boys in the shop.





{also} You may remember my blog series, Studio to Home, where I showcase my artwork in your homes. I'm looking for more submissions so if you've got some Aisle to Aloha Studio artwork in your home-- shoot me an email with your pictures and I'll feature you on the blog! 

Have a great weekend, guys! 




lindsay

Comments

  1. love all the art, simple line work but dynamic energetic colours.

    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love the ripple paintings, they're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your artwork...love, love the colors!! Have a great wkend yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i signed up cuz i want more of you!! ;) have a fantastic weekend!! love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo! Such a great name for your newsletter! So happy you found one you loved!

    Also, an idea for your newsletter... what if you announce when you have a new opening for custom paintings to your newsletter subscribers first? Maybe like a 24 hour notice before it goes live on the blog? Just a thought!

    Sneak peaks of what your working on is a great idea too! Maybe some painting tips as well? Like how to get started or how to pick the right brush? {can you tell I know *nothing* about painting lol}

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts