Links I Love... & Proof that I Have a New Color Obsession.

hello. It's me. Ringing in the weekend with a few things around the web that caught my eye this week. And it's pretty apparent that my new color obsession is mint green . Don't worry coral, I still love you. 

{uno} Check out this awesome nail tutorial on The Dainty Squid.


{dos} StudioKahn on etsy. Beautiful ceramic pieces that you break to use. Geeenius. 



{next} This article by Auston Kleon titled "How to Steal like an Artist and 9 Other Things Nobody Told Me". So much good stuff in that article. If you're in any sort of creative biz, it's a must read.  


{finally} This painting by Kristen of k.f.d. designs. This girl can paint and she has been an inspiration to me since I started reading her blog almost two years ago. 


Hope you guys have a great weekend! Chris is away for a few days and I have no plans so it will honestly be a pretty boring weekend. But this is probably one of the longest times we'll be apart for literally years, so I'm not complaining. More on that new development next week. Let's just say I'm thankful God knows what's up with our future, because we always seem to be guessing wrong!

Got any fun links to share from your web surfing this week?

lindsay

Comments

  1. Love!!that necklace!
    Girl.. I have been saying the same thing..
    "Let's just say I'm thankful God knows what's up with our future, because we always seem to be guessing wrong!"
    ...for the last couple of months. Things are changing like ca-razy!

    Again... glad I found your blog. =)
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, headed over to that tutorial for those nails like NOW - i wanna do that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just wanted to tell you that i like the new focus you've decided to add to your blog!

    and i've always loved the work of k.f.d designs - beautiful!

    off to read the auston kleon article!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail deisgn is so cute. And that necklace? How clever?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this painting!!

    Great blog.

    _____________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/2011/07/married-life-our-three-month.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh...you're gonna leave us hanging as to what's what in your future?! meanie. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts