waterfall hike.



{Linking up with Sweet Shot Tuesday!}



lindsay






Comments

  1. ummmmmmm are you guys models or what? love the fun pics and great bokeh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful place! amazing. great pics. greetings from London :D
    Alex,
    http://basket-full-of-flavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're getting good with that camera ;-) Great pictures and looks like some fab quality time spent together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely makes me want to get a trip in to HA very soon. I love hiking and I love waterfalls! Looks like a blast and you two are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did u guys go up to Manoa Falls???? If so, that's one place I love- especially the super tall bamboo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been following your blog for a couple of months now. It's fun to read and the pictures you take are so crisp and clear, they are wonderful.

    I've lived in Louisiana all my life. Living in Hawaii would be ...... magical.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cuteness, Batman! LOVE the picture of the sun! Is this all with your new lens?

    Megan @ Lemon Tree Studio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woahhh! This is awesome! Looks like so much fun!!! I just stumbled upon your blog now, can't believe it took me so long! Bahhh now I feel like going to some awesome watering hole somewhere! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah - i'm agreeing with sandy! you guys look like models - these are some amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally seconding the whole model thing; ya'll are just so GORGEOUS! and amazing pictures, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your pictures are gorgeous!! Looks like a great time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these pics... I have very similar ones (but on film). This was our second fave fall. I still remember the amazing roots of the trees on this hike! Our very favorite was Maunawili in Kailua. We actually took my cousins twice in one week there. So so fun! Perfect pictures, you two are the cutest. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooo beautiful!!! Looks like a great day!!!
    Question- what is the name and brand of the blue nail polish that you have in the past few posts?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have the best times in Hawaii....
    Next time we decide to come there I'm totally asking you what we should do!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It sounds like you're always on vacation! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are such fun pictures! I'm going to Hawaii in a couple weeks actually, so I'm gonna check out the rest of your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Where is your bathing suit top from?!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So this might be weird considering how beautiful all of the scenery is but do you know what type of plant is in the third from the bottom set of pictures? Its the fern-type one. I'm in love. Cute pictures, always love your blog!

    Rachel @ a pearl called life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts