Shop Talk

Just wanted to update you guys on a few shoppy things. I've enjoyed every second since opening the shop in September and I'm so thankful for your support and sweet encouragement! I hope you'll consider me as you are making your Christmas wish lists and shopping lists.

Holidays are fast approaching which means gift guides, deadlines and gift certificates. Keep reading...

First, I'd like to highlight some great gift ideas from my shop.

These are my top picks for nurseries or kids' rooms!



{The gray one below is sold but I can easily repaint to reunite the duo}




I think this sweetheart tree painting would make a great addition to any girl's room--pre-teen, teen or adult! 

I envision this ampersand finding it's home in the midst of an awesome gallery wall. Will it be yours? (I can do any custom color you want for this baby. Just shoot me an email.)


And of course, I think the wave would look awesome in anyone's home. (Especially considering I have a giant version in my own living room!)



And remember that I love custom paintings. I can work with you to create the perfect piece for your home or a friend's home! And on my custom pieces, I can for the most part do almost any size you want, so that means big ones too! I just added a page at the top of the blog showcasing some past custom paintings. Be sure to check it out!

Deadlines for Christmas delivery are as follows. Order your custom painting by December 1st (that's less than two weeks, people!) in order to get confirmed delivery by Christmas. Regular orders from pre-existing paintings in my shop must be ordered by December 15th. Email me with any questions, I can work with you on rush shipping if you'd like. 

I'll be having a Black Friday sale from November 26th-28th! Stay tuned for more details on that. 

 Gift certificates are now available in my shop! Please convo/email me if you'd like a specific price amount not offered.

And finally, I just have to toot my own horn a little. After several months of resistance, I caved in and made my very first treasury on Etsy. I love it and I'm pretty proud of it--it was on the front page of craftcult.com last night! Anyway, here it is if you wanna take a peek.

Click here to go to the treasury and leave a comment. 

'As the Sun is Setting...' by AisletoAlohaStudio

Inspired by the beautiful Hawaiian sunsets I get to see each night and the fabulous artists on Etsy.


Sunlit Still Life
$125.00

Set of 4 Vintage 19...
$10.00

Mysha necklace (Joy...
$28.00

Gladiola In Repose ...
$28.00

Giraffe and Antelop...
$27.00

Dim Sum
$22.00

Set of 4 Turquoise ...
$68.00

Tidal Tangerine Han...
$4.00

SALE Elegant Fruit ...
$14.00

Carnaval Au Soleil ...
$30.00

Necklace . Amazonit...
$48.00

The sunset in a Flo...
$18.00

Carmen ring - orang...
$12.00

Aqua and Tangerine ...
$16.00

Red and Orange Band...
$41.00

Grosgrain Ribbon Be...
$84.00


Have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend, my friends! :)




PS. Go enter in the aPearantly Sew giveaway if you haven't already!

Comments

  1. Those paintings are really pretty! I am definitely considering one for my future apartment (I have no space right now :()

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! you have so many great things going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the treasury! So many adorable things and the colors are all so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of these paintings! My favorites are the gray one in the second picture, and the floral one in the third picture. I showed them to my husband, so (fingers crossed) hopefully I will get one for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my jaw literally dropped! your paintings are BEAUTIFUL! LOVE that wave one! oh my goodness! so happy I found you via ilene! <333

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh I love all of these but the sweetheart tree is just AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts