here and there [and all over the place]

Lots of randomness for you today...

I'm participating in the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap hosted by Illy and Sandy! I know, I live in Hawaii and don't need any cute gloves this winter. BUT we won't be here forever and I'll be sure to have some cute winter accessories when I return to my beautiful seasons!

I got my swap partner the other day--Piper from Reviving Remnants! She's so sweet and I just love her name. Her and her husband just got back from teaching in Southeast Asia--so awesome. Visit her blog and show her some aloha!


 


I am no longer a Craigslist virgin. :) Proud of me?? On Saturday, Chris and I found a fabulous little dresser. At first we thought it would be great for the bedroom but realized it was waaay too short--but it works perfectly as an entertainment center! I've been using a tiny nightstand for our tiny tv and it was just looking way to discombobulated in there. I'm loving the dresser. (It also doubles as storage for my Etsy shipping supplies! Woo!)

(Yeah, I know I need to fill that frame with something...)



We made the most delicious salad on Monday night. Arugula and spinach topped with beef tips, gorgonzola (or feta), pomegranate seeds (or craisins), orange bell peppers and pears. Drizzle on some balsamic vinaigrette and you've got the most flavorful, colorful and delicious meal. 


Oh-- AND I took the plunge. I bought my ceiling medallions the other night! I'm so excited for them to get here! In case you are wondering, I bought them from CSN.com and ceilingmedallions.net. Thanks for all your supportive comments on my latest design dilemma! Here's one of medallions I ordered. I think it will look lovely in a creamy shade of yellow. :)


This is what my statcounter map looked like yesterday. I love, love my international readers and I feel so blessed that I have friends from all over the world hanging out in this little corner of the web. If you're from outside the US, please say hi (or hola, or bonjour or whatever it is you say) today! 



And finally-- a big welcome to the newest sponsor on AisletoAloha--WoodstockNYC. They're a husband and wife team from NY and we'll be hearing from them in an introduction post soon. Check out their beautiful handmade jewelry! 



Ok that's all I got for you, friends! Have a fabulous Thursday!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you are going ahead with the ceiling medallions! Can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm the dot to the left of india!! and ready for worlds to collide? i met piper here! she lived right above us :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That salad looks delish! and the dresser looks great as a TV unit.

    Your map seems to be missing someone from Australia so I thought I would swing by and say G'Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not outside the US, but hello from NJ. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dresser looks great as a TV stand, imo. Oh and that freaking salad OMG it made my tummy growl at me hahahaa. I'm hungry now :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts