Aloha from a Sponsor: WoodstockNYC

 I'd like to introduce you to Aisle to Aloha's newest sponsor, WoodstockNYC! Stephanie and Adam are a husband and wife team with fabulous jewelry in their shop. 






I asked them a few questions to get to know them a little better. Here's a peak at our conversation.




 It's pretty awesome that you are a husband and wife team. What's it like to work with your spouse? Any unusual quirks that you have to deal with? :)


 Creatively, working together is the best thing we can do. Our ideas tend to compliment one another's in all the best ways. It gets a little more difficult when we have to critique each others work, however. Brutal honesty is great in the business world; not so much between husband and wife. Diplomacy is the key - and making sure that you are in "work mode" not "spouse mode". As for quirks - Adam has an obsessive streak about the jewelry. He will stop mid sentence because he's had an idea for a pair of earrings, and its impossible to get his attention again until they are finished. My quirks? I can be hypercritical - little piece of wire out of place? Shadow in a picture? Not on my watch!

 What does the name of your shop, WoodstockNYC mean?

I was born and raised in Saugerties, NY - home of the Woodstock '94 Festival. It changed my life and perception of beauty. Adam is a born and raised city boy, with an exceptional eye for quality. WoodstockNYC represents a blending of our hometowns, and our lives. The perfect mix of city chic and hippie sensibility.

Stephanie--If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? 

It may not seem glamorous, but I would go back to San Francisco. I left my heart there on our honeymoon - we even got tattoos in Haight Ashbury. The people, the architecture, the shopping and the food are all I could ask of any place. As long as I could have Adam holding my hand on the trolley of course.
 Adam-- if you could eat anything right now, what would you eat? 

Seeing as my day job is Executive Chef, that's a loaded question! The answer is easy though - a home cooked meal by Stephanie. No one ever cooks for a chef!


Aren't they awesome!? Adam and Stephanie are graciously offering a Holiday promotion for Aisle to Aloha readers. When you make a purchase from their shop between now and January 1st , you will receive this beautiful pair of holiday earrings. They are made of sterling silver and green onyx with ruby and white topaz accents.  Just make sure you mention that you read my blog in your message to seller. 


Also, make sure you check out their Facebook fan page! Welcome aboard Adam and Stephanie! :) 


Comments

  1. LOVE the green color to those earrings! what a beautiful shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m wondering now if we can talk about your sites statistics – search volume, etc, I’m trying to sites I can buy adspace through – let me know if we can talk about pricing and whatnot. Cheers mate you’re doing a great job though..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts