Do you like me?

 Okay folks, I need your help! I entered the Modern Bird Studios Holiday Photo Contest and in order to win an amazing artpiece, I need YOU to like my photo.


You'll have to "like" Modern Bird Studios first, which is just fine because their artwork is amazing. Then, like my photo. That's it! That's how you can make me a happy girl today! 

Click here to vote!

Oh, while you're on Facebook, you can like my Fan page too! I'm asking my fans which painting would they like to see in new colors! I'll be painting some of my most popular designs in new color schemes today!



Comments

  1. SUCH a beautiful photo honey. I will have to vote as soon as I activate my Facebook account. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! I actually just have a Canon Powershot SX120 IS. It's a great little camera but I'm saving up for a Rebel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i likedddd you~!!! :) great photo girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photograph! I hope you guys are happy in Hawaii together. I was in the Navy myself after college.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just voted for you! ;) great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts