Aloha from a Sponsor: Peggy Ann Design

I'm so excited to introduce my very first sponsor to you today! Hannah is the creator behind Peggy Ann Design, a fabulous Big Cartel shop with all sorts of fun goodies (sweet ruffly aprons, pom pom pins, and adorable fabric flower frames!). I'll let Hannah do most of the talking.




Tell me three things my readers should know about you. 


1. I'm a Navy wife, and we are currently stationed in the Loveliest Little Village on the Plains (Auburn, AL). We are looking forward to our first big move together to San Diego in April. 
2.  I'm a HUGE Auburn fan. I was born here when my mom was in college at Auburn, so it's kinda in my blood. WAR EAGLE!!
 3. I've only been sewing since March. My hubby gave me a sewing machine for my birthday and its been downhill ever since. I now have 2 5-shelf bookshelves full of fabric, my own sewing room, and 2 machines. It's a sad little addiction that I have. 






What is your favorite item in your shop?

Um, this is a really hard question! i think it's my Maris apron. It's ruffly and vintage and just fun! I'm hoping to have 2 new fabric combos in the shop in the next few weeks. 



What is the story behind your shop name? 

Although I taught myself to sew, my grandmother (Peggy, aka Meemama) has always been the seamstress in my family. I go to her when I need a quick answer to any sewing question. I wanted to honor her and carry on her gift to my own children one day. 
When it comes to personality and style, I'm really more like my mama (Ann, aka Annman). She's not exactly the housewife type either (she claims she can't sew at all), but she inspires me. 
Voila. Peggy (the part of me that sews) + Ann (the part of me that wants to watch football) = Peggy Ann Design




What is your all time favorite meal? 

 It really depends on my mood. If I'm having a rough day, I need Five Guys Burger & Fries. Otherwise, I LOVE the chicken and dumplings that my mama makes from my great-grandmother's recipe. 



Isn't she so sweet? Fellow Navy wife AND she loves Five Guys? Yeah, I love her. 

Hannah is having a sale right now in her shop before she adds more inventory for the holiday season (she's got new frame designs coming out on Thursday!) 

Check out her sale section to get great deals on a few remaining items! 

She has also generously offered 10% off for Aisle to Aloha readers for one week only! Just use the code ALOHA10 at checkout.

You can find Hannah elsewhere on the world wide web. Check out her awesome blog or follow her on twitter

Would you like to see your ad over there on my sidebar? If you're interested in sponsoring Aisle to Aloha, check out my affordable rates on my sponsor page or email me at aisletoaloha{at}gmail.com. 


Comments

  1. ALOHA peggy ann designs~!!! :) i love her sweet shop, esp. those rad posey pins!! i think i'm just going to have to buy one soon, don't know what i'm waiting for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, first of all, Hannah...you look completely different than I have been picturing you! Younger, much younger :) Second, I loooooove those frames!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm starting to love Etsy because of you. Check this one out too! http://www.etsy.com/shop/youaremycupoftea

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love love peggy's items. what a beautiful sponsor post!! i want to buy a photo frame right now.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. love hannah! such a good interview post, too. gooooo navy!!!

    much love from a navy brat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROLLL TIDE! lol (: cute stuff though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts