we ate it all




On Friday, we cruised into town with our buddies, Krynn and Paul, for the food truck festival called Eat the Street. Over 40 trucks lined the parking lot, offering everything from roasted corn on the cob, korean fusion tacos, fries with every kind of dipping sauce imaginable and even malasada burgers-- yes, that would be a burger inside a doughnut. We chowed down on lots of yummy goodness and finished the night with smoothies. 

Oh boy, yummy in my tummy. 





So much to do this week as our movers come tomorrow, I'm working on getting my medical records switched over to Florida and all the last minute prep before the move. Right now I'm off to pack up clothes we need for the next month and start taking our pretty things off the wall. We got a lot crossed off our aloha list this weekend, and I have tons of photos to share this week. 

Happy Monday! 


 lindsay


Comments

  1. i love food truck festivals!! they are sooo fun! btw how did you make the last 2 photo collages? love that the lines are slanted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great time to be pregnant. eat all you want and no judgment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 14 weeks pregant and likely moving around 23 weeks. Has the transition of medical records and what not been difficult? I'm a little concerned with moving mid-pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to eat all of that food RIGHT NOW! Looks so delicious :) What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! We don't have things like that where I live. I wish we had food trucks and festivals like that. It looks like y'all had a blast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying everything goes smoothly this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Food truck festival? Right on! That's where I want to be!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um that sounds like the best festival EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just might be the cutest pregnant gal ever! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh those tacos look SO good, everything looks good, it's on my list to eat out of a food truck, too bad i live in Utah and no one has even heard of them haha you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Food trucks are my favorite! I worked at a cupcake trailer for a while and it's so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pictures! we love going to our local food truck fest, such yummy food! love the outfit you picked!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts