for me and for you.


Reflecting today on the sacrifice made for me (and for you!) over 2,000 years ago. Christ, in all his Godly glory, humbled himself and gave himself to death so that I could live. I honestly believe that he was thinking of me and he was thinking of you as he bore the cross and the cross bore him. Good Friday seems like quite a misnomer when thinking about the blood shed that day, but when I think about the beauty of the opportunity that Christ's death (and subsequent resurrection!) gives us, it certainly is "good". 

We're excited to celebrate the resurrection of our Jesus on Sunday-- our first Easter together as husband and wife and our last here in Hawaii. Hope you have a blessed Easter weekend and have a chance to celebrate with friends and family! 



Comments

  1. Beautiful, Lindsay! You are right, I believe He was thinking of us while He suffered...By dying on the cross, we may have the gift of eternal life. How marvelous. I am SO thankful for the sacrifice Jesus made!

    I've been typing up my thoughts on Easter today as well. I stand in awe of my Savior. :)

    Blessings,
    Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is our first Easter as husband and wife too :) Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks be to God for his indescribable gift! 2 Corinthians 9:15

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts