camping.




We spent Saturday night with our buddies out on the east side of the island camping right on the water. We had gorgeous, cool weather all evening while we played croquet (I'm officially awful at it), wrangled babies, made a taco feast and indulged in a little s'more action around the fire.

We woke up to some fierce winds and rain a few times during the night and come morning, we thought our tent might blow away with us in it! The sun rose through the clouds and rain and we took that break in the storm to pack up and head out! We were planning on making a big breakfast of pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon, but ended up heading to our favorite crepes restaurant instead.

If his kicks all night were any indication, Silas loved his second camping trip (even if it was en utero). Though I think my hips and back have won the argument that that will be our last one until he's out here hanging with us.



  lindsay



Comments

  1. Gorgeous pictures, Lindsay!
    Even with a bit of not so great weather it looks like all of you had a great time! =)
    Sounds like he may be an adventurous little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an excellent photographer! I wish I could figure out my camera. What a fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely time! I love camping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty! Is that at Bellows (Waimanalo)? I think that beach has the softest sand. All your Hawaii pics are making me homesick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it's Bellows! That was our first time staying there-- super easy, cheap and beautiful!

      Delete
  5. This looks like such a FUN time, love all the pictures from your adventure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. fun times...your pictures are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i just say that i'm literally falling in love with your blog more and more everyday?! i actually have some bloggy questions for you so i'm going to have to just email you straight away.

    love you beautiful lady
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words make me smile, Nicole! Shoot your questions my way, I'd love to chat with you!

      xoxo!

      Delete
  8. Looks like an AMAZING time! I miss camping, it has been so long since I've done that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micah is going to be so impressed when I tell him you camped in the rain at six months preggo... except if I tell him, I will have to do it too someday I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a fun time! Makes me miss camping, although my trips never looked that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like such a fun time! I'd love to camp right on the water! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love camping! I camped while pregnant...once...I don't think I will do that again. ;) I so enjoy your pics...BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. what an amazing camping spot! so so lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts