i just wanna be like the cool kids.


If you're not glued to your phone like I am, you might not realize that today is a monumentous day. No, I didnt choose green beans for lunch (gag). 

The Instagram photo app that has only been available for iPhone users is now available for Android!

If you want to follow me, my username is lindsay_hellohue and you can find my feed here.  I'm pretty much bugging out that I get to be in the instagram club now. 

Besides that, my week's been pretty sweet and uneventful. 

We spent a lot of time at the beach this weekend and I took baby boy for a swim in the ocean. Chris heard whales underneath the waves and then we saw a mama and baby whale jump clear out of the water about a mile out. Pretty amazing. 

I tweaked my back last Friday and haven't been able to move quite the same since. I called the nurse's advice line this morning and they said to make an appointment tomorrow if it still hurts. Here's hoping they'll prescribe a prenatal massage at a nice spa. ;)

Slowly getting plans set for our return trip home. Lots of conflicting emotions surrounding this move. So sad to be leaving Hawaii and our friends here but excited for the time we get to spend in MD with friends and family and then setting up our new home in Florida. While in MD, I get to take my 14 year old niece to get her ears pierced, go wedding dress shopping with my little sister and attend two baby showers for our boy. Gooooood stuff. 

What's your week looking like, amigas? 


     lindsay





Comments

  1. Hooray for Instagram! I'm following you!

    Love the orange and mint combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, cute picture! And secondly, I was thinking just yesterday that the only reason I wanted an iphone was for Instagram! haha, and lo and behold today I got to download it for my Android!!! :) Now I just need to figure out how to work it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Finally! I just followed you, I'm whimsipoppy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! following you on instagram :)

    i hope your trip goes well. we moved from new york to north carolina to south carolina this year, thanks to the military. new york was our home for 3 years and it's still a bittersweet memory. one of my best friends moved to hawaii though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okay, i meant last year. that would have made for some crazy few months this year ;)

      Delete
  5. I was happy to see your follow on my Instagram this morning and wondered if today was THE day for Android users! Loved this first photo, too...so you. :)

    I can only imagine what it must feel like for you right now as you begin preparing for the big move out East and saying goodbye to your island friends. Bittersweet, yes, but this change in locale brings a wonderful and amazing new chapter for you and your growing little family...so exciting!

    Thinking of you...and looking forward to following along on this new adventure of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally relate! I just got Instagram last week when I got an iPad, but having it on my Android phone will be even better :) and now I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have an android and I can't find the app. Help! I wanna be like the cool kids too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm off to follow you. oh, where are you heading in Florida? That's where i live.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I didn't know! I'm getting an iPhone next week but I can use Instagram now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I joined the cool kids club today too! Oh the fun we'll have :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for the tip!! downloading now... :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't be more excited.

    Love this picture too. Your mint nails or gorgeous. I'm following you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Instagram is way addicting ;)

    I know you'll be super-busy in MD this summer, but maybe you could have a small meet-up for your fans in the area??? ;) (hint, hint)

    I'm dying to know your baby's name too...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay!!! I'm following! ;) (thesweetpetunia)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love instagram. Going now to follow you:))

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool photo! LOVE the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts