[over the weekend] Birthday Celebration!

 Happy Monday, my friends! Thank you for all the sweet birthday wishes on Saturday. I had a great day!

I spent the morning at the beach with my girlfriend, Rachel. It was interrupted by some winds and showers, but that also brought countless rainbows, sweet birthday reminders of God's promise and love for me.


After the beach, a nap and a little time getting dolled up, eight of my closest girlfriends arrived for a girls' night out! 


We hit up happy hour at the Top of Waikiki revolving restaurant and then spent the rest of the evening rocking out to some karaoke. 'Twas a fabulous night with some of the most amazing people in my life. 


Oh, I love birthdays, don't you?! I also have gotten some really amazing birthday mail from a lot of you (and I'm waiting for a package from Chris!). Can't wait to share about that soon! 

How was your weekend? Got productive plans for the day? I'm gonna hit the ground running this week, packaging and sending out orders, and hopefully starting on some paintings to refill my shop after my big birthday sale on Saturday!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh what a fun time!! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun, Happy Birthday! I had a karaoke night this weekend too, such a fun time! Friends are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you had a fun birthday celebration, Lindsay! Greta photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a wonderful birthday - looks like it was a blast! And that orange sequined shirt is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys had a great time! Love me a good girls night out!! You looked adorable! Happy Birthday Friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun! Happy (belated) birthday! What great friends you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so pretty, friend.
    and it def looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you had such a great time with your girlfriends! Great bday outfit by the way! Love that tank!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a night! I had such a great time Lindsay! I am so blessed that I had the opportunity to spend your "quarter of a century" bday with you! Much love to you my sweet friend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a perfect day! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hehe looks like you had a SUPER fun time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you had a wonderful birthday weekend! Love that rainbow! Hope my card arrived to you in time, dear birthday girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Look at all you gorgeous chicks! :) It sounds like you had a fabulous birthday celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday! You looked gorgeous! Looks like you had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My Saturday was super fun because it was spent with you!! Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So glad you have such fun friends to celebrate with you and glad you were able to have a truly special day. Hope your able to be with your man soon. I know this has been a really dough deployment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. On this special day, we wish to say learn the facts here thank you for all your caring ways. May you have a day that’s as wonderful as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts