Color Wheel: Lemony Yellow

I'm starting a new series on the blog! I'm calling it Color Wheel and it's just a way for me to share all the beautifully colored things I've stumbled upon lately. Sometimes it will be handmade goodies, pretty pictures or something on my wish list. 

We're kicking it off with one of my very favorite colors lately: lemon yellow! 



1. let the sunshine in print {slidesideways on etsy}:: This print makes me happy. Every morning when I walk into my studio, I open the blinds & let the warm Hawaiian sun stream in.

2. lemon sugar cookie-wiches {tookies on etsy}:: Ok, go grab a tissue to wipe up that drool. Don't they just look delicious? And the shop will double any order shipped to APO addresses! Love companies that support the military!

3. summer lemonade glasses {Crate and Barrel}:: Sum, sum, summertiiiiime! 'Nuf said!

4. multi-strand gold statement necklace {uniquelye jewelry on etsy}:: This lustrous statement necklace would be a fabulous addition to my, er, anyone's wardrobe. :)

5. sunshine blossoming flower coasters {ruby press on etsy}:: My sweet friend, Moriah sent these to me recently and I just loove them! They are beautifully made and just the right color. I don't think I'll be letting anyone put their drinks on them!

6. large stained clothespins {olive manna on etsy}:: I can think of a million uses for these pretty things.

7. yellow bulletin board {pinterest}:: Not sure where this originally came from but I love a beautifully inspirational bulletin board!

8. wishin' painting in bright yellow on 12x12 canvas (aisle to aloha studio on etsy}:: Okay, a little self-promotion here. But this sunny painting makes me so happy and I can't wait to send it out to someone and make their home a little bright and happier.

Don't forget to enter this giveaway from my sweet sponsor, Zoe Clothing Company, for a $75.00 shop credit! It ends tonight!


Comments

  1. what a fun series!
    i am digging lemony yellow lately too-so refreshing! love your blog;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, but I am having trouble taking my eyes off of the cookies!
    I hope you ordered some!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to convince Dustin to like yellow so I can have it in our home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! What a happy color! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great new series! i love color & that yellow is perfect for thinking of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, great series. I'm loving all this yellow that you shared with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm locking up my debit card right now LOL I love the plates and drinking glasses. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute series!! it's similar to my flavors to follow so i love it!! #5 is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, I'm loving the yellow! Those cookies look too amazing too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That color makes me happy too! Love those coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yellow makes me happy so this post makes me SUPER happy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoa, i think i'm totally going to do this with my fave things friday + saturday shopping posts! may i have permission? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts