Fresh Paint: Custom Goodness

 Lots of fun custom paintings to share with you today! 

This first one was for Shey, who makes lovely camera straps. She wanted a custom Click-Click with a camera strap! I painted her 10x20 Click-click with the Carribbean strap, which has gray and white polka dots and a turquoise ruffle. I loooove how this painting turned out, don't you??



The next two are for Megan. Megan makes jewelry for her shop, Flawed Perfection Jewelry, and wanted a Cutie to reflect her passion. So I did a pair of jewelry pliers and some brightly colored beads like those on the necklaces and earrings she makes. 


I also painted a pretty butterfly for Megan's mama. 


Holly ordered a trio of Cuties-- a Dahlias Dahling Cutie, a magenta ampersand and a turquoise and magenta Click-Click! Pretty, pretty!




And now for a few shop announcements.....

With all these custom orders finished, you know what THAT means! I have two custom slots open, so email me at aisletoaloha@gmail.com if you are interested in a custom painting. Find my queue here  and check out some past custom paintings while you're there. 

Remember my Studio to Home series? I love showing off Aisle to Aloha Studio paintings displayed in your home, so send me the best photos of your paintings and I'll feature them here! I'd especially love to see your Cuties!

And finally, I'm trying to make some room in my studio, so hop over to the shop and you might just spy a few paintings on sale! Liiiike, maybe this one and this one, or this one oooor this one? Happy shopping! 

Have a fabulous weekend, my sweet friends! Oh, did I tell you, tomorrow is my birthday?! Eek, so excited to celebrate! Are you doing anything to celebrate my birthday, er your weekend? ;)

 

Comments

  1. You are so talented lindsay!!! I love all these beautiful pieces!! The camera strap one for Shey is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it!!
    Have a wonderful birthday weekend doll!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the camera one, very cool! Have a wonderful weekend friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. friend... what a great job you're doing... painting up a storm! 1. Have the GREATEST birthday EVER...may God bless you like crazy. 2. I LOVE seeing my button on your blog ;) So excited to be sponsoring you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow is my Birthday too!! Hope your day is great!!

    Yippe for March Birthdays!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work!!! I think my favorite is the dahlias!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, I love the one with Shey's camera strap. And yes... totally in honor of your birthday, i'm heading off to a NJ beach house for the week ;] Happy {early} Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE these camera paintings! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to get my painting Linds!! You're so talented!! I love them all!!!! See you in less than 3 weeks!! Eeeeee!

    XO, Shey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them Lindsay! Can't wait until I can order mine! Now you have me really thinking I want a big one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohhhh I see mine! I can't wait to put them up in my house!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love all these paintings, lindsay! you are so, so, so talented. i could look at all your paintings for EVAH.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Lindsay, you are SO talented! I love how Shey's turned out, and all of your work is gorgeous. Someday I'd love to own a piece - perhaps when I know where I'll be living & what colors our home will be {I'm getting married in October!}. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts