It's My Blogiversary! Two Years, Baby!

I've been blogging for TWO whole years today!  I began writing "From the Aisle to Aloha" right before Chris and I got married as a way to share our adventures as we left home and started our new lives together in Hawaii. I didn't realize I would develop a love for design, have my artwork featured on Young House Love (and get record high stats that day!), get to know many beautiful blogging ladies, start an Etsy shop that has become a passion and full time job and get a chance to meet a lot of my blogging buddies (coming up in twoooo weeks!)

Blogging has become a not just a part of my life, but a part of me. 



I thought I'd pull out a few of my favorite posts from the archives to share with you today. I know you don't always have time to go through people's archives, so I shall bring the archives to you!

**Feel free to leave comments on old posts too! Some of the older ones have no comment love and I'd still love to hear what you have to say about the oldies! :)

I love seeing the ways I've grown and changed. It's safe to say that I've grown a lot since this post about whether I consider myself an artist or not.

Remember when Chris left me love notes in the cheese drawer?? Swoon. 

And remember when I counted down til homecoming in some, er, interesting ways?

Oh, even better was when he proposed to me. You've gotta read that sweet story. 

And the day he came home from deployment last June sure was a happy one. (Cannot wait for our home coming this year!)

We won a tandem surf competition later that week. Woohoo!

This is quite possibly the most delicious and unhealthy thing you will ever eat. And I LOVE it.

Here's another "see how far I've come" post. In this one, I'm debating about starting an Etsy shop. Hm, I think I made the right decision. 

I know I say it alot, but I really am incredibly thankful for each of you, my readers. Next week, I'll be having a special Hawaii themed giveaway each day just as a way to say a very heartfelt mahalo for supporting and encouraging me over the last two years. There will be handmade goodies from shops like aPearantly Sew, Oh Sweet Joy and Josiah's Nest as well as lots of other awesome surprises!

Also, as an additional thank you, take 15% off your Aisle to Aloha Studio order with the code TWOYEARSBABY15 at checkout!

Happy Saturday, peeps!

Comments

  1. Happy blogiversary!! I look forward to more great posts and great paintings...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your special day, Lindsay!!

    I hope you can treat yourself to something fun, because you definitely deserve it! You are such an inspiration to all of us, and I truly appreciate your help...I spent my morning checking out your awesome Etsy art, and I'll be making a few purchases soon...LOVE IT ALL!! :)

    Keep up the great work girl, and have a wonderful day!

    Take care,
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on 2 years of blogging, lindsay!! that is such a big milestone. :)
    happy saturday, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogiversary! I can't wait to go back and read through some of these old posts. Looking forward to meeting you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2 years! Isn't it amazing how fast it goes by and how many wonderful things blogging brings to us? I'm so thankful for this wonderful community and so happy that I met you through it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blogiversary!! Your blog is wonderful - here's to many more years! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, woman!! a 2 yr mark is very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 2 years Lindsay!

    Your art is so cheerful and fun. I love it being in my house because you just can't help but be happy with the wave or the palm duo around.

    And through all the reading of blogs I've done, I never wanted to write my own until I read yours. You have been a total inspiration for me and I can't wait to launch my own - TikisandHulaGirls is coming soon!

    Congratulations again on your two years - I hope the next two are just as amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved this post...Happy 2 years! I told myself I was gonna save it, but couldn't help myself & read all your posts that I hadn't already read...so fun! Can't wait for Creative Estates!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogiversary! I've really enjoyed your blog so much over the past year. Someday I will get up the courage to officially set up my Etsy shop too. Happy Belated Birthday, by the way. I just love your sunny outlook on life Lindsay!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 2 year blogiversary sweetie!! I am soo soo sooo glad we met through blogging and can't wait to meet in person in 12 days, ahhhhhhh!!!!! Oreo party here we come!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogiversary! I read through some of the archives and their soooo cute!! I just love your blog and personality, not to mention your style! Your pictures and paintings are beautiful! Keep up with the great blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy blogiversary! i am so glad we met and that you've become such a dear friend. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on 2 years, and I found you today - now following. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy 2nd blogiversary! I loved reading your favorite archive posts :) Sooooo glad you began your blog two years ago and decided to share your art with us - here's to many more happy years of blogging (and art!)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hooray for you and congrats!!!! :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats sweet one! i'm glad i asked you to a handmade monday a few months ago & SUPER glad that we've become friends! see you in 2 weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on your 2 year blog anniversary...how fun!!! Lovely guest post over on Wild & Precious, and I'm so glad it lead me to your wonderful blog! I hope you are having a Super Sunday!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations on your 2 year blogiversary!! How fun & exciting! Love your blog...I wish you many more blogiversaries!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on two years! You've come a long way, and should be proud! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm definitely a Google follower!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a fan on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just purchased a painting from you and cannot wait to get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats on two years!! It's been so fun getting to know you the past couple months :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Woohoo! Happy 2 year anniversary! Loved reading back through your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts