Fresh Paint: Lil' Hedgehog & Other Fun Stuff.

I get reaaaally excited when I'm asked to do some artwork for nursery. Something about being a small part of that new life makes me feel honored and super duper happy. 

I did some custom artwork for my friend, Melissa, a few months ago and she decided that she wanted some more Aisle to Aloha Studio goodness in her soon to-be baby boy's nursery! :) She is going with an adorable eclectic woodland theme. You can check out the progress of their nursery on Melissa's blog! (She has such GREAT ideas!!) 

I got to paint a teeny little hedgehog dude and a navy blue custom color Wishin' Cutie. I really love how both turned out and can't wait to see them on Melissa's nursery gallery wall!

(Psst.. there's another navy blue Wishin' Cutie in the shop, run and snag it!) 





I also painted a custom color for my Palm Branch Uno painting. I love the neutral yet rich palette of this ivory and chocolate version! This one was shipped to the US Virgin Islands! Cool, huh? 


Are you interested in a custom painting from Aisle to Aloha Studio? I recently made my custom queue public, so now it's easier to find out if I'm taking custom orders! Just check out the "custom paintings and queue" page at the top of the blog. Empty spaces on the list indicate a free spot on my queue! 

Oh, and in case you were wondering, I am back in Hawaii now! It was tough to come home to an empty house and leave my family in Maryland (including my Papap who is still feisty and up each night this week playing cards with my fam!) but I am very happy to be back to my studio and the sunshine! 

So, any orders made from now on will be sent out on time and if you ordered a painting while I was gone, it will be sent out today! :) 


Comments

  1. awwww! hedgies are my favorite animals of whimsy! how ADORABLE is that?!?! #want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got home safe.:D

    I think the last one is really cute.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you get your blank canvases in Hawaii?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet little hedgehog! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, I love the hedgehog - he's so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeep!! How cute!! you are so talented love!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hedgehog is adorbs! And a Wishin in navy? Gah. If I had enough money I think I would buy every painting you have!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the palm leave in the neutral palette. Just simple & pretty! :) Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I LOVE the hedgehog. cutest thing ever (and my favorite color combo!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hedgie is so sweet! And I love the color combination. It will be absolutely perfect in a nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness these are great!!!
    I too love being a part of nurseries I am loving making door hangers for all of my friends right now!

    Shana
    ColorBlind

    THRIFTERS WANTED LINK UP HERE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts