Improving Aisle to Aloha in 2011!


With the New Year approaching, you may be looking for fresh ways to advertise your handmade/indie shop or blog, and I would love to partner with you! I really love being able to share fabulous shops & blogs with my readers. 

I'm switching up the ad sizes in order to create a more cohesive look for the blog design. Prices are staying the same, but ads are getting bigger! So you get more ad space for your money! Woot!

New ad sizes are: 

Large-- 220 x 150 

Photobucket


Small-- 220 x 65 

Photobucket




Check out my sponsorship page for my growing stats, affordable rates and more information. Email me at aisletoaloha[at]gmail.com if you are interested in sponsoring Aisle to Aloha or have any questions. 

Also, I am hoping to improve on the blog and my Etsy shop this month with your help. I created a survey with 10 easy questions that will help me to gauge how I'm doing, what you are liking, what you are not liking. I shared it on twitter yesterday and I already have gotten quite a few very helpful responses. 

I love writing this blog and sharing my life with you and I feel so blessed to be able to use my creativity in my Etsy shop. Would you take a minute to fill out my survey, pleeease?


Your responses are totally anonymous, so have it! (But, be kind. Please.)

Thanks guys! Come back on Thursday for a round up of some totally awesome calendars for your 2011 year!



 

Comments

Popular Posts