Etsy Love: Calendars for the New Year

{Yes, I know I said I'd post this on Thursday, but I just couldn't wait! Enjoy!}

A fresh slate, a new start, who doesn't love getting to pick out a new calendar as the last days of December dwindle away? As I was browsing the aisles of Etsy, I found several that caught my eye. Here are my fave calendars for your viewing pleasure.  






Patterned 2011 Wall Calendar-- by lettercdesign 




2011 Colorful Mood Calendar --by dodelinedesign










2011 Desk Calendar-- by Jess Gonocha


Which is your favorite? I can't decide between the second, patterned one  by letter C design or the beautiful, colorful one by Jess Gonocha. And seriously, there are thousands more amazing calendars on Etsy. I had a hard time narrowing it down to these. 

Are you a desk top calendar kind of girl? Or does iCal work just fine for you? Personally, I've gotta have those little boxes to fill in birthdays, special events, etc. 

Have a great Wednesday and don't forget to fill out my survey if you've got a minute!


Comments

  1. Hi Lindsay! So happy I stumbled upon your fabulous blog so I can follow you along in your adventures! Those calendars are to die for! Anything letterpress is just exquisite and vintage-y. LOVE THEM:) Happy Wednesday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great, but the first one is my favorite!
    I'm gonna order the owl calendar from Gingiber. I've been eyeing it for months :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I always have the boring ones with lots of room to write when the next estate sale is and when the bills are due.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE all of these calendars~!!! i just bought a tea towel one and i am a HUGE fan of desk calendars!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I have a planner but still need a calendar...

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these calendars - esp with the bunting flags!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! If I didn't receive one for Christmas I'd be all over these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love each of these! How to choose just one?! Great finds, Lindsay!

    Happy New Year! See you in 2011!

    <3 Ashley
    www.ahastylife.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts