Cold Hands, Warm Heart Swap Package!


I'm excited to share about my package from the Cold Hands, Warm Hearts swap! Piper from Reviving Remnants was my partner and I couldn't have gotten a sweeter partner. She's got the cutest blog where she shares lots of great repurposing and recycled projects AND she loves Jesus too! :) 

Wanna see what she sent me?? 

How cute is she with the bow on the package? Got me smiling as soon as I opened my mailbox!



First up, a yummy holiday cookie mix! Can't wait to use this (but first I have to make a dreaded commissary run for some eggs!)



She sent me this cute stationary pack. I love writing and receiving letters so it'll be fun to send some out to my buddies. 



She knit me these mittens! I was so impressed--I can't knit anything more than a straight scarf! I know what you're thinking--mittens in Hawaii?? But we'll be heading back to the mainland next fall, so they'll come in handy then.


And the clever girl also sent me some exfoliating bath gloves and sweet smelling bath soaps so I could actually use some gloves in the next year. :) Isn't she thoughtful?


Oh yes, and some tea lights too!  I can't wait to draw myself a bath, light some candles, and eat my cookies while I write letters.

....Okay, maybe not all at once. :)



Mahalo Piper! 

Wanna see what I got for Piper? Head over to her blog to read all about her goodies! And while you're at it, stick around and see what other great things she writes about. Oh, and follow that girl on twitter too! Send her some sweet aloha!

Thanks to Ilene and Sandy for such a fun blogger event! You girls did a great job organizing everything and your creative talents combined are inspiring!

PS. Remember how I said I'm doing a giveaway from my shop when I hit 250 blog followers? I'm SO close! 20 more to go! Think you can help spread the word so we can do this thing before Christmas?? I'd love to give one of you awesome followers an extra special Christmas present! :) 

Comments

  1. Aw, you got such a wonderful package!! I love the note cards and those gloves look super warm! (Do you need super warm gloves? Maybe you should vacation in Alaska this year so you can put those to good use!)

    Your fellow CHWH participant,

    Ashley
    http://ashleyanderic.blogspot.com

    P.S. I have a giveaway going on today, you might want to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow-what fun and lovely things! I'm loving everything. I'm checking out all these packages from the link up today and my xmas list keeps gets longer. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that she sent you exfoliating gloves so that you had gloves that you could use right away! How flipping thoughtful! Good luck at the commissary, those cookies will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow!!! you got such a great package!!! love the cookie mix idea, too fun!! thanks sooo much for participating in the swap and your help in making it a success! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lindsay! I'm so glad you liked your gift. But, OOPS! Don't be too impressed, I did make those gloves, but I didn't knit them! Just like you I only know how to knit straight. :)
    I'll be doing a DIY post here in a week or so about how to make those gloves. Hope you have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great! I love that she sent you multiple types of gloves so you can use them both now and later. :)

    <3,
    M

    (A fellow CHW<3 participant.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great package of goodies!! I loved swapping during CHWH...so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome package!! And I think it'd be cool to raw yourself a bath, light some candles, and eat cookies while you write letters....just be careful not to drop your cookie in the tub...
    :)

    Sofia, fellow CWHW swapper
    http://frompdxwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what cute mittens! I love everything you received! What a beautiful package. =)

    - A fellow CHWH participant
    Amy
    http://www.amy-couture.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always wanted to try some bath soaps and bath gloves! Your package looks so fun! ^^

    - Fellow CHWH participant
    Michelle of http://michelle-esque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts