Fresh Paint: Dainty Circles & Palm Branch Dos

 Sorry so late on the post today, I didn't get a chance to write last night. I've got some new paintings up in the shop. Check 'em out!

"Dainty Circles"is on a 9x12 canvas with a 1 3/8" edge. I had so much fun painting all the little details. It's inspired by lacy doilies and also by the new elaborate ceiling medallions I just put up on my wall. I think it would add a little pizazz to anyone's holiday decor! Snag it here!





This is a "re-do" of the very first painting I sold in my shop! "Palm Branch Dos" is painted on a 16x20 canvas with 1 3/8" edge. Palm Branch Uno and Dos are buddies (sold separately). 



In other news, the canvas for my giveaway painting came yesterday and I started working on a painting specially painted for one of YOU lovely readers! Remember, I'm doing a giveaway when I reach 250 followers! I would REALLY love to get to 250 readers by next week so that the winner can get their painting in time for Christmas. If you haven't already clicked the follow button over there on the right, could you do that today? And if you have-- a big mahalo to you! Wanna help me out by sending out a tweet or smoke signal? I'm only THIRTEEN followers away! :) 

Also, check out my newest sponsor, Pretty Things by Meg! I'll be doing an introduction post with her next week, but for now, skip over to her shop and see all her pretty things! :) 

Have a fabulous weekend, friends! 



Comments

  1. Gorgeous as always, I especially love the pattern on the red :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new stuff!!! Your work is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the new painting. great color and pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those do look like doilies! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute!! great work! So glad your shop is working well!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love every single piece! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for becoming a Rosebud!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts