ta-da!

Welcome to the newly revamped home of Hello Hue blog!

Friends, I'm so excited for this new change. I was pretty nervous about it and how things would go since I feel so established as Aisle to Aloha, but you guys eased my worries. Can you believe that the new Hello Hue Facebook page already has over 350 fans? Um, you people amaze me. Thank you for all the support!

My vision for Hello Hue is that it will continue to be the same happy, bright place that I really tried to make Aisle to Aloha. I'll be continuing with the same post content, but hope to continue in my 'grow' resolution by both simplifying the things that aren't working for me and possibly adding in some new features and series that I think will make this blog even better.

My sweet friend, Oana, spent so much time going back and forth with me on ideas and she's the lovely talent behind this new branding. Thank you friend!!


Want to see more of the new Hello Hue branding and join me in the switch? 


Hop over to the Hello Hue Studio!  
Become a fan on the Hello Hue Facebook page! 
Follow hello_hue on twitter! 
Wanna chat? Email me at hellohueblog@gmail.com

If you want to help spread the word about my name/branding switch, you'd make me oh-so-happy! 

Grab either one of these suh-weet blog buttons for your blog sidebar. The grab codes are on my right sidebar over there. ---->



Hello Hue



And as a little 'mahalo' for being so rad, if you're in the shopping mood this week, take 20% off your Hello Hue Studio order with the code "HELLOHUE" at checkout!

I'm still working on tinkering with some things, so bear with me as I work out all the kinks this week. The domain name up there will be different soon, but should all direct easily from the old one. I'll give you all the deets when I get that worked out.

Hope you love it as much as I do!




 lindsay


Comments

  1. I love the new design Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect name for you. Great transition;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new design, Lindsay! I think it's great for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Lindsay! I love the design colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much happy! Love that button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little images that show up when I click the tabs on top. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, it looks fantastic! excited for you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm in love with everything about the switch to Hello Hue. :) Really.

    Oh, and I grabbed one of your buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adore the new look of Hello Hue!:) & Oana is such a pleasure to work with, she did a beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this new look & the new name! congrats! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks wonderful! It is perfectly you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the new look, and all the paint-inspired touches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great! Love the new look and the new name!! Perfect for your new journey ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks fabulous and suits you perfectly! Hello Hue is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the change! It looks great! Are you going to change your URL also?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the new brand design... so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, I posted your button & gave you a shout out on my blog today! Love the beautiful blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I only know it this way -- but its gorgeous!! and bright and cheery! =) all you need now is a pinterest account! <3 MWAH!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts