oh baby:: 17 weeks!


vest:: {cinnamon girl}
dress:: {forever 21}
belt:: {forever21}
sandals:: {payless}





I think I'm going to start smooshing outfit posts and bump updates together. At least when I have a fun outfit on. ;) Plus, I just had to show off my yellow toenail polish from my pedi yesterday. Love trying new colors and I think I've found a new fave! 

I've really been feeling great lately. I've been a bit more tired than the past few weeks and I seem to have caught a cold this week, which surely will make our flight to San Diego not-so-pleasant. My belly has been really tight and itchy lately so I've been slathering it with Palmer's Tummy Butter which smells heavenly. I've been feeling lots of little kicks this week, but it's hard for me to get too excited because I keep thinking "How silly would it be if I was all giddy about what turns out to be gas?!" But I really do think they are kicks and I smile each time I feel that little flick. 

Chris and I have had lots of conversation about what the next few months will look like leading up to the baby's arrival. I'm starting to mourn Hawaii and have teared up a few times at the thought of leaving our dear, dear friends before this baby comes. We're looking at taking some birth classes before we move and have been daydreaming about what gummy bear will look like-- whether he or she will be short like mama, or tall like daddy. I still am in awe at the fact that real life miracles are taking place inside of me every second of the day as God knits together our little one. 

 lindsay

PS. Due to our weekend trip, there will be no Little Things linkup this week and I'll be taking a short blog break until sometime next week. See you then! 

Comments

  1. This is one of the cutest outfits you've worn :). Looking amazing. I live in San Diego so hopefully the weather clears up quick for your arrival ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are precious mama! so excited for you & chris and praying that you find peace in the transitions ahead. have a blast in san diego!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This entire post fills me with joy. Florals, sandals, babies, AND thin mints all at once!

    darladear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are the cutest thing ever. i love all the clothes you bought on your little shopping spree and hearing about your wonder and joy as you experience pregnancy for the first time. have so much fun in san diego this weekend! we are headed there NEXT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your outfit this week!
    Have a fun, safe trip.

    I am feeling the same kind of moving angst... we are leaving Hawaii in October for good. It's definitely bitter sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know for sure that you are leaving Hawaii? Did I miss a post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are for sure leaving Hawaii. We've known all along that we'd be leaving, it's inevitable with the military! Things are still up in the air about where and exactly when we are leaving so that's a bit frustrating right now.

      Delete
  7. You are so beautiful, I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad that you are feeling so well {besides the cold!}. Those little kicks are amazing to feel and so exciting! I think that is when I really felt pregnant and just "oh my goodness,there is a little person inside me!" God is awesome!! Have a great trip to CA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. seriously, you're too cute pregnant!! you're also staying so thin!! <3 these posts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The floral pattern on your dress is so pretty! I love it! And I love you! Have the best mini-vacay in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is so pretty! you have the cutest style, girl ;) can't wait to see that baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the thin mints could have somethign to do with the movement. MY mom said she ate thin mints with me and I would do summersaults! ENJOY the feeling, it's the best in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so beautiful!! I love this dress pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This post makes me miss my pregnancy! Enjoy every minute of it!

    Thin Mints - Yum, especially straight out of the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do you know if that dress is still available? I was trying to look online and couldn't find it. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea, Allison. I bought it in the store last week, but I'm sure they only have a few things online and maybe different things in different areas? Hope you find it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! :) I've noticed sometimes with Forever, I find things in store before online, so hopefully that's the case!

      Delete
  16. This is one of my fav outfits on you thus far! LOVE that belt!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You couldn't be any cuter! Love that yellow pedi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are just as cute as could be! congratulations!! i just discovered your blog, and LOVE it! so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are adorable! What an amazing feeling it is to feel God's little miracle moving, kicking and growing inside of you... just incredible. I love seeing your adorable outfit posts, especially because it is frigid cold outside here and it takes me to a warm place for a few moments! Have a great tip!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi! I just found your blog + love it. We have the same name + my hubby + I love going backpacking/hiking. I love finding common interest blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. I just found your blog and I already love it!! :] Your maternity style is adorable AND I think we are just a week or two apart! I'm due August 1st! Yay for August babies!! {If mine ends up being born in August! Haha.} Anyway, I'm excited to read lots more! Congratulations on your baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are just adorable! I love this post!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
  23. love your dress, girl!! you and your bump are glowing!!! we always wondered what our baby would look like!! i know yours will be super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my goodness! Could you look any cuter?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts