aloha style: didja know i love color?!




headband:: {much love illy}
tank:: {target}
floral tank:: {simply audrey}
skinnies:: {forever 21}
horton booties:: {c/o blowfish}


With the introduction of the new name Hello Hue, I want to focus just a teeny bit more into how you can bring bright, happy color into your life. You guys know I looove color and if I can get you to inject a little more into your outfits, home, etc., then I'll be a happy girl. I'm hoping I get you to say "hello hue" and "goodbye blah". 

One way I'll be doing this is providing the color palette for my outfits. I hope this might inspire you in your own outfits, or maybe in your artwork, doodling, home decor, whatever. I think it will at least definitely keep me on my toes to come up with more unique and bright combinations! I'm already looking at my closet differently, combining quirky colors for future outfits!

Here's to more color in 2012! Woot-woot! :) 


PS. Speaking of looking at my closet, I'm planning on doing a "raid my closet" blog sale of some items that I've grown tired of, grown out of or would otherwise like to pass on to YOU. Keep a look out for it in the next week or two! 

 lindsay




Comments

  1. You made me laugh with your, goodbye blah! haha I wear so many shades of gray and black its pretty ridiculous =) Love the headband!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why yes! of course i knew you love color hehe!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wanting to email you today actually, to let you know that you have inspired me to add more colour in my clothes :)
    I have already started with buying a purple and red cardigan !!!
    Look forward to these new posts !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to do the same recently too, I bought a grey and a navy blue long sleeve- still pretty basic but I have a few colorful pieces more for spring/summer oregon weather, but I'll get there!:) you are sooo incredibly inspiring~:) you are lovely linds!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love colour-you! soo positive and fun! btw love you hair cut! i want to transorm mone to smth like yours.
    hugsss from London, Alex
    http://basket-full-of-flavours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this outfit - especially those booties! have a a great tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love color! I might not wear as much of it as some people, but I do love adding pops of color to neutrals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are glowing!!! So cute, girl! And I LOVE that headband!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Over the last few years I've tried really hard to incorporate a lot of color into my wardrobe. In high school, I wore mostly black, white and red and that is SO boring! Color is so much more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the queen of a black & grey closet. Seriously, the lack of color is sad. I'm LOVING your new blog design & can't wait for more color inspiration. You look adorable! And, I'm really excited that you're including the color palette for your outfits! That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the turqoise-coral combo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this combination. Anddd I'm loving the new name and header and blog look - change is good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty color combination!! Very tropical. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new blog look and blog name. You changed the blog over seamlessly! I will give you a shout out on my blog later this week to let everyone know about the name change. (You are/were already on my blogroll..)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous colors! I absolutely love this. Your blog is stunning!!! I'm a new follower.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. coral and turquoise are so cheerful together. those shoes are cute, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts