aloha style:: herringbone + floral





vest:: {cinnamon girl}
dress:: {target}
belt:: {target}
Sanchia flats:: {c/o Blowfish Shoes}





Some things:: 

After my shopping trip last week, I feel like a new woman. It was so fun to dress my bump-y body this weekend, whereas last week I was almost in tears I was so frustrated. Amazing what a shopping trip can do! ;) 

We are taking a weekend trip to San Diego this weekend and all I can think about is the Chick-fil-a I'm gonna inhale. Yum. Also, I'm gonna freeeze my buns off with that weather, but I'm gonna LOVE it.

These colorful flats seriously make my day better just by slipping them on. Rock a little floral, show off some pretty nail color. Happy happy. 

Chris and I just ate a huge meal of homemade spaghetti, Italian sausage and salad + apple crisp for dessert. My belly feels like it's going to burst. Oy. 

I've kind of fallen in love with pattern mixing lately. I did it (a bit hesitantly) the other day and then decided to throw in a little herringbone + floral action in this outfit. Watch out, I'm gettin' craaazy. 

My "shop my closet" blog sale *hopefully* will be live later this afternoon/evening! Check back later if you're interested in scoring some deals from my closet! 

Happy Monday, friends! Hope your week is full of little blessings and big ones too!


 lindsay





Comments

  1. Now that's a sweet buy from Target!. Love how u mix and match your colors and patterns!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cinnamon girl. You are adorable. Funny how San Diego will be cold foryou. That's a weird thought. Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress, love the shoes! I am not a pattern-mixer...you pulled it off so well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look totally awesome lady! And I want some spaghetti please!

    P.S. I'm jealous of your trip to San Diego. I've only been there once but totally fell in love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!!!!!! Where are the flats from? I love a good pair of peep toe flats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE that dress and those shoes!! Also, one of my favorite parts of going home (to Georgia) is getting Chickfila! Enjoy it for me :)

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty! Love your dress and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable outfit! I LOVE the dress!

    xoxo,
    --Abi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those shoes. So cute.

    I definitely get being in tears because nothing fits. When I was pregnant with my son I didn't really get to that point until after I had him :S but this time around I've been there a lot more... its hard because I don't want to look like a bump on a log...I want to look like a cute pregnant lady!

    You are a cute pregnant lady! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so adorable!!! have so much fun in San Diego...my old stomping grounds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see you guys in San Diego!(:

    ReplyDelete
  12. OHMYWORD. I can't handle the cuteness...you are totally glowing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE San diego, how fun! that is too funny that you're afraid of freezing your buns off there when I am looking so forward to the low 60s when we visit San Fran next month. it's freezing here in Michigan right now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I live in San Diego! :) Have fun and enjoy! If you'd like to see some sea lions and an amazing beach, head up to La Jolla cove. Its my favorite place in the world! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Say hello to my hometown!

    And totally understand what you mean about getting frustrated... it definitely helps to get a good shopping trip in and have clothes that fit right!! I'm almost 18 weeks and it's impossible to wear the old clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awhhh you look just radiant and beautiful in this outfit. Your smile says that you are happy to be pregnant. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at you hot mama!! I love the dress and it's so "you" in style too! Great job finding your baby bump style and staying true to you...

    ReplyDelete
  18. eeek! i love this outfit so much - and you look fantastic, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this outfit sooo much girl!! now i want those flats!! glad you are happy about styling your beautiful bump now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. ok you are seriously too cute with that bump!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your outfit so cute!! I'm also in love with your new blog design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally jealous about the whole Chick-Fil-A thing, I wish Hawaii had that and Qdoba!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this outfit, it's super cute and the flats are gorgeous! Have fun on your weekend trip!

    Xo,

    Nicole D.
    The Owl Girl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts