small ad sponsors share their lessons learned!

We've arrived at the last sponsor feature for Aisle to Aloha! I've loved sharing my sponsors with you, but I'm ready for a change, so even though there will be no more features, I hope you'll continue to click through on my sidebar and get to know the gorgeously creative people behind each ad spot. :) 

Tonight I have a few small ad sponsors to introduce you to! I asked them the question below and they have some great lessons to share with you. Keep reading and click over to their blogs and shops for more! 

What is the most valuable lesson you've learned about blogging and/or owning a handmade shop?  






Paige from Pink Lemonade says:: 

The most valuable lesson I've learned is probably that everyone's life (including mine) is unique, fun, and interesting. It is so easy to get caught up in the bloggy world, and be jealous of other bloggers because you think that they have such a glamourous life... It's all in your perspective! Maybe YOUR life is interesting to someone else! Tell your story. Embrace YOU (imperfections and all). You will learn a lot about yourself! :)





Minna from Minco Jewelry says:: 

The most valuable lesson I have learned is that as long as you do what makes you happy, you know that you are on the right path. I used to work at a job that I wasn't so excited about; it was more of a necessity than a want. Ever since I started my two online shops & blog, i've been so much happier & content about my life! I knew that this was what I was made to do.







Laura from Pens and a Camera Lens blog says:: 

The most valuable lesson I've learned about blogging would probably have to be just how different everyone is, but yet how much we're alike. I've met some amazing people from blogging, and I've met some not so amazing people. Blogging really is a social thing to do, and I'm so lucky I've met so many great people. 

Follow Laura on twitter! 

Become a fan on Facebook! 



Pssst. I forgot to pick the giveaway winners for the Blowfish giveaway! So without further ado, the lucky lady winning her choice of Blowfish shoes is.... 


Congrats girl! Email me! 


lindsay







Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts