it's the little things:: sunflowers & smoothies


By now you know that I'm a big (huge) fan of getting using my camera for my posts. I really love working on my photography and have honestly seen myself get better and better just by practicing. Buuut, some weeks, the little moments just get captured on the phone. And so, this week, the Little Things linkup is brought to you by my Droid Incredible. 


pretty wildflower bouquet from an impromptu lunch date with Chris

giving in to cravings-- starbursts, pizza rolls, Coke icees! 

a new hat, bought with a gift card, so freee

lovely palette

giving baby a yummy and healthy smoothie breakfast

made a new wreath for the front door! 

packaging up lots of orders! 

a sick hubby at home means distraction from work. 

Also, I just have to say one more time-- I'm kind of blown away by the positive response to the brand change-over this week. I was honestly incredibly worried about it and was afraid that I'd lose the blogging and shop momentum I've picked up. But you guys really made it the best I could hope for and gosh, I'm so stoked for this new chapter! Ok, I'll shush about that now. :)

Ok, ready to link up?! Put together a post of the little things that made you smile this week and meet me back here to link up! 

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4. I reserve the right to kick you out of the party if you aren't playing nice-- so make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.).





Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures. =)
    What kamera do you use?

    Followed the blog, hope you don’t mind. And who knows, maybe you’ll visit me someday too.

    thebookness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lendsay, awesome photos! very positive and energetic, however hubby is not energetic :) get well soon lindsay's hubby :) warm hugs from London (as always :)) A
    http://basket-full-of-flavours.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never used my droid pics for a post. They look awesome girl. They definitely bring me to Hawaii. That's why I love it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting, I used last week's Little Thing post (since I only participate monthly). Don't kick me out ;)
    Ps. Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. following from Angie by way of Amazing Grace...loving aloha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to be linking up, but I just wanted to let you know that we're going to need a new "Little Things" button. The one you have still says, "Aisle To Aloha"!

    I know you're in the middle of the transition, I just wanted to pipe in and remind you- Just in case it was forgotten. :)

    Beautiful post by the way, I love the colors. I hope your hubby's feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes maam, I'm working on one right now! With so much to do on the switchover-- I didn't get around to a button this week, but I'll have a new one for you next time! And the old ones should still direct here no problem. :) Thanks for the reminder!

      Delete
    2. No prob! I've been loving this switch- It's all so wonderful and full of color. You're doing so great (so much smoother than I could have ever done). :)

      Delete
  7. Just noticed we have two of the same "little things" :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts