fresh paint:: vintage inspired florals and cupid's arrows


Ok, I promise I won't make it a habit to post two times day. I guess I just have a lot to say this week. :) 

Just wanted to pop in and show you the new paintings in my shop! Lots of Valentine's inspired arrow artwork and some sweet floral designs inspired by vintage floral fabric! I love envisioning the super happy homes these paintings will one day end up in.


Cupid's Arrows on 6x12 canvas


Cupid's Arrows II on 9x12 canvas


Tweet- Tweet in the Meadow on 8x8 canvas

I Picked You Some WildFlowers on 8" round canvas


I Love You 2x2 Magnet// Surf's Up 6x12 canvas
// Vintage Inspired Click-Click 8x8 canvas//Vintage Inspired Sew Cute 8x8 canvas


Stop by the shop to take a look and take 10% off with the code FRESHPAINT10 at checkout! 




lindsay 

Comments

  1. Love the arrows! Great job.....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the florals you're doing lately, especially the little lovebirds. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those birdies with the floral - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa. LOVE the birdies, and the wildflowers, and the sewing machine... those would all look really cute together too?! the new floral thing is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am IN LOVE with those birds, Lindsay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. I've never seen a round canvas before -- but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the new vintage paintings! the round one is my fave, but the birds are also calling to me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm telling you, arrows are going to be the biggest trend this year! LOVE all those paintings. Nice job Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! I'm featuring the flowered hoop art on Saturday's "Hello,I Love You" post. The theme is flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts