aloha style: i've got the monday... purples?




cardigan:: {stolen, er borrowed from my sister's closet}
dress:: {o'neill}
belt:: {forever 21}
purse:: {navy exchange, bueno}
flats:: {probably payless, they're old!}



Monday Blues are kind of non-existent around here lately. 

Usually, it's tough to go back to a normal work week after a blissful weekend on the beach with Chris. Thankfully though, a few circumstances make it just a bit easier these past few months. Chris has a pretty low stress job now with bosses that are generally considerate and eager to help him learn. Compared to his last job on the ship, this is one is literally a God-send. Knowing that he's happy to go back into work on Monday makes the day so much easier on me. Also, each Monday, I gain one more week in my pregnancy! Today I'm 13 weeks and entering my last week of the first trimester! Looking forward to that each week makes Mondays pretty exciting. 

Hope you've been able to shake off a bit of the Monday Blues by now! What do you look forward to each week?


PS. This may be a new favorite outfit. It's so comfy, colorful and there's plenty of room for that baby to grow in there! 



lindsay

Comments

  1. Those shoes are ADORABLE and the colors are FANTASTIC. Looks like lavender and teal is my new favorite color combo! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the colors here, friend! and there is that lil' baby bump - i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet outfit... I think the pop of yellow with your bag would be my favourite though! What an epic colour... lol :)\
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that belt! Did you get it recently? Ahhh you're almost into your longest trimester:) The best thing, the very best thing, about being pregnant was laying around watching Mason jumping from one side of my belly to the other. I'd do it all day. Such an amazing thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew there was a reason we were besties....we both like purple!! You are rockin' the dress with your baby bump by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, we are literally 4 days apart in our pregnancy :) I'm gonna love watching your progress! You lok super fab! xoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! And such a sweet little baby bump :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look adorable as always! Now it's yay for Mondays! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute outfit friend... like usual!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit! Particularly loving the yellow bag and purple belt. You have good reasons to celebrate on Mondays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the belt, i can never find fun belts on the cheap... duh, I shoulda checked forever 21! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit, especially the sweater! :) Love that baby bump too- miss you big sis!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty outfit, I love your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 13 weeks baby!! Love the pictures =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts