aloha from december small-ad sponsors!

Aloha friends and happy Thursday! Today I have two really fun shops and their sweet creators to introduce you to! I'm excited to show off some of my December small ad sponsors to you and hope you'll love their shops as much as I do! 

I asked Becca and Moriah:: 



If you make one resolution for the New Year, what will that be?

You'll find their answers below as well as a little introduction and plenty of links for you to get to know them better! 


Perusing Becca's shop Hugs and Kisses makes me seriously excited for the day when I have my own little ones. From her handmade bibs, pinafores, headbands and even nursery prints, you can tell this girl has an eye for beautiful color combinations and a talent for creating! I hope you'll say hi to Becca on her blog or twitter sometime today! 





Becca said:: 


New years resolutions are always so tough! This year we're really trying to focus on being more disciplined. about our faith, about our budget and about our health. Here's hoping we can start the new year off right and keep at it all year long!


Find more Hugs and Kisses here::








Moriah Makes is a sweet shop owned by one of my very closest bloggy friends, Moriah (duh.) With a hint of vintage charm in each of her handmade products, her shop is both unique and fresh and I'm sure you'll have a hard time choosing between a custom necklace for yourself, a scarf for your sister or an itty bitty headband for your little one. But hey, why choose?!




Moriah says:: 

Mine is to live in the present. 


Find more Moriah Makes here::




I can totally relate to both of their resolutions-- both being more disciplined in my life as well as living in the present and enjoying the blessings I have now. Ok, now go explore their blogs and shops and I'm sure you'll adore them in no time! 


lindsay

Comments

Popular Posts