Q&A with me: Part Two!

Welcome to Part Two of Q and A with yours truly, where all your burning questions about Chris, Lindsay and Aisle to Aloha are finally answered. Right. If you missed part one, check it out here to learn all about my journey to opening an Etsy shop and  my favorite nail polish color!

Sandy asked the following questions::


What one accessory can you not live without (besides your wedding rings)?

Sunglasses! Especially in Hawaii, I always have to have my sunglasses with me. I am forever smooshing my sunglasses in the bottom of my purse or losing them, so I always buy pretty cheap ones. The ones below I bought in Maui on my girl's weekend trip this fall. I'm surprised they've lasted so long but I hope I don't lose them any time soon because I looove them!



My current favorite pair is this turquoise pair that I bought for $1.50 at Forever 21 (where else, right??). I'm a big spender, baby. 




What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Mmmmm... mocha chocolate chip! On one of our first dates, Chris and I shared a cone of mocha chocolate chip ice cream from Storm Bros. Icecream in downtown Annapolis. Sweet, creamy, mocha flavored ice cream and big chunks of rich chocolate. Ooh, I could go for one of those even though there was snow on the ground this morning.

(random picture of us back in the day, which doesn't have anything to do with ice cream)

If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I want to go back to Italy sooo badly! I visited Rome and my grandfather's hometown in Sicily when I was in college (read about my adventures in Sicily here!), but I'd love to walk those streets again with Chris by my side, spaghetti carbonara in my belly and some fabulous boots on my feet.


Do you put your right or left pant leg on first?

Actually, I just hop in both feet at a time.

Sarah asked:

As a kid, what did you think you wanted to be when you "grew up"?

I've always been a creative type, so my dream professions as a kid were a teacher, actress or a cartoonist.

I was a preschool teacher for a year before Chris and I got married and I LOVED that job. I taught Spanish to 3 and 4 year olds and I also worked in the nursery with the itty bitty babies. If I wasn't blogging and painting for my Etsy shop, I'd want to be teaching preschool for sure.

 But I think being an artist is the job for me. In fact, in 6th grade, we had to do a project on our dream career and we had to dress up. I decided I wanted to be a cartoonist, so I wore a Mickey Mouse sweatshirt and a beret. I guess I thought that's how artists dressed. I looked thoroughly dorky and it was fabulous.




What is something you haven't done yet that is on your bucket list?

I don't really have a bucket list, but it would be so fun to make one. Maybe sky-diving? I think it'd be awesome to do it while we're still here in Hawaii. I think my biggest one though is to be a mommy. That is the cry of my heart and is at the tippy top of my bucket list (if I had one).

Thanks for your questions, friends! I'm having a lot of fun answering them. Stay tuned for part three next week!


Comments

  1. Love your answers! I went to school for Child Psychology and if I wasn't a mama yet, I would totally be teaching pre-school, as well! LOVE THAT AGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh i love you! praying for our bucket lists to come true soon ;-)

    ps i like your hair better short. it was cute long, but its sassy short and that seems more "you"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the skydiving first! I wanted to do it very much, but now that I have Adalyn I just can't do it. The thought of 'what if something happened?, is just to much for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, turquoise sun glasses for $1.50! I wear my coral ones daily and think of you :) Miss you! Come back SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those turquoise sunglasses are awesome. Love your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehe you are soo cute girl!! mmm i am hungry for ice cream now!! and really?? you hop in both feet at one time?! that is soo interesting haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in the process of making a bucket list!! I love the people who make the 23 before 23, but that isn't a big enough time frame. I like to spread things out!! :) PS I LOVE love love your sunglasses!! I hope they have some where I live!! I heart cheap sunglasses!! {as I have the worst luck!!} :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh! Skydiving was never a goal of mine but I went last summer in California and it was THE thrill of a lifetime!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh your hair used to be so long!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmmmm Italy. My bucket list demands I go while I'm in my 20s. I turn 30 in 2013, so if I don't have someone to go with by December (I MAY have convinced the beau!), I'm going it solo.

    Also, bravo on turquoise sunglasses. I just bought a pair of purple ones with flowers all over them in the same shape as yours. I call them my Lolita glasses. They make me smile whenever I catch my reflection b/c they're so little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw thanks for answering my questions, what a fun post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts