Studio Graffiti

Some punks came and graffitied my studio this week.

Sike. 

It was me.

I took some sharpies to my paint-dripped, drop-clothed work table.







This is from my favorite Bible verse- 1 John 3:1 "How great is the love the Father has lavished on us that we should be called children of God!" It's front and center on my table as a reminder about my worth in Jesus-- something I often need reminding of. 


And sometimes I need to remember to breathe too. Ha.



My mom sent this article my way this week and I thought I would share it with you guys. It's a great read about being an others-centered blogger instead of a me-centered blogger and it's been on my heart all week. I love the practical checklist at the end. Chime in below if you get a chance to read it! 

Oh, and I got super inspired by my own navy and coral post yesterday and I hope to have a couple of suh-weeeeet paintings to share with you by the end of the week! Woot-woot.


Comments

  1. LOVING your graffiti! And I just pulled up the article your mom sent you regarding the "others-centered" blogging... LOVE the idea of it...and it's what I try and strive for each time I pull up my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful handwriting girl!! I love the quotes + words! Very inspirational!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT article. I've been in a blogging rut and needed that! I have them most fun when I'm not blogging about myself and needed that little boost of encouragement to get back to others-centered blogging. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that Dr. Seuss quote! Want to come and graffiti my room? ;) Looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the look of this! what an inspiring workspace!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! Makes the space so personal and really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea of having an area like that! pulled up the article and read it...and going to try to make my blog more about other's-centered blogging...not quite sure how it will actually turn out though. Thanks for the insight to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! Makes me want to do the same:)!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your 'breathe' word. It's pretty. Great verse too.

    I think it'd be fun to be able to go crazy on a table like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that others-centered blogger article is good--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! That is so fun and such an inspiring work space. Kinda tempted to follow suit once I get my new sewing table. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post! And before I head over to check out your etsy shop, I wanted to let you know that I read the article. It's great. Definitely convicting. I think about this off an on and can't quite get it out of my head that blogging in general is a little narcissistic. But it's the way many people communicate and share and I think it's a wonderful tool to consistantly point people to Jesus.

    Thanks for sharing the link to the article!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your doodles...I'll admit I'm no good at doodling. Seriously, I've tried and it just never looks cool enough. Maybe if I tried sharpies on a drop cloth?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts