Adventures of the Wandering WhippyCakes :: Twiggy // Oahu, Hawaii


It's time for another edition of the series Adventures of the Wandering Whippy Cakes! My buddies, Sandy, Ilene, Kim, Moriah and I are swapping our Whippy Cake headbands and displaying different ways to style them. 

This time around I have Kim's original Whippy Cake-- the Twiggy. Kim looks adorable in earthy neutrals like this guy but I rarely wear them so I knew it was going to be a fun challenge for me to style it. When I got it in the mail, I stood in front of my closet for a good twenty minutes trying to figure out what the heck I could wear with BROWN?! 

My original thought was mustard yellow, but I eventually went with this bright fuschia dress that has sweet braided detailing and is oh-so-comfy! I loved this outfit and now I'm in love with Twiggy!


Er, sorry it's so hard to see my actual Whippycake... it was windy out there that day!



See Diamond Head there over my left shoulder? 

This is right by our favorite surf spot and I love enjoying that view as I'm paddling out on my board.


twiggy:: {whippy cake}
cream cardigan:: {no idea, it's been a long time!}
dress:: { macy's}
bracelets:: {gift from a friend}
wedges::{target}


Make sure you hop on over to see how my bloggy sisters styled their Whippy Cakes! 

Visit...






lindsay

Comments

  1. yay for blogger finally working! love how you styled my twiggy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo!! you rocked this - i love it paired with the bright fuschia!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the bright colored hot dress!!! you are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I love how you styled it. And I can't wait to have it next!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I wouldn't have thought of putting it with fuchsia (actually come to think of it, I don't even own anything fuchsia!). It's such a good color combination though. Great color on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo I love that Whippy and it's neutral-ness. That's definitely my style. It must be a Colorado girl thing.

    Seeing Diamond Head in your pictures makes me wish we were still there vacationing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so cute. And great outfit. I think the 1st picture is great (as are all) but the 1st is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute little hair piece! And your wedges? Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so adorable! You are so lovely :)

    much love♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great! The color of your dress is so bright and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this look on you. You have a lot of cute pictures on here, but that first one has to be my very favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts