Shop Talk

I've got a few shop announcements for you!

Starting on Friday, Chris is officially on leave for the next two weeks! Woohoo! I'm looking forward to spending some lazy summer days with my boy. In order to capitalize on my time with him and take a little break of my own, delayed shipping will kick in. 

So any orders after Thursday, June 30th will ship during the third week of July. That means, get your orders in now or you'll have to wait patiently until the end of July to get your rad painting. ;)

I'll also be taking a break from blogging next week and you will love the inspiring women that will be guest posting on here. Make sure you show them lots of aloha!

I'm giddily excited about a new line of paintings that I'll be introducing when I get back from my break. Here's a little glimpse at a few of the new paintings that will be hitting the shop in about ten days! I can't wait to tell you all about my inspiration behind them! 


*Sigh*

 I 

love 

color. 


Okay, carry on with your Wednesday. Hope it's been fabulous! 

lindsay



Comments

  1. loving the new color paintings!! would be perfect for a nursery, ehhhh?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these paintings! I think it's time I invest in one! Enjoy your time with Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeek!!!! Very excited for the new line. I am IN LOVE!!!! And what is this nursery talk Sandy is talking about?!?!

    Enjoy the time with your boy <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll miss you, but I know you'll have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time with each other!
    And those colors look wonderful! Cant wait to see what you have done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time with you man, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the time with your hubby!! I am loving the new paintings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These new paintings are beautiful, can't wait to see them in the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Checking out your blog and shop and its all fantastic! Glad you found me on twitter!
    :) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVING those new paintings! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo! the new paintings are beautiful! have a great time with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors of the painting in the foreground :) Have a great time with your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty!! the front one especially :)

    i love colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a good time with your mister. You two have certainly earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. these colors are beautiful!!!! love 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts