Inspire Me Monday: Yellow & Seafoam Green



hello there sweet friends! And happy Monday! We all need a little pick me up on Mondays, so that's what Inspire Me Monday is all about-- starting your week out with beautiful color inspiration. 

I decided to combine the series "Color Wheel" with the Inspire Me Monday series, and I'll be bringing you beautiful, funky, vibrant color combos in the form of inspiring outfits, recipes, handmade goodness, spaces, or whatever else floats my boat.

Let's kick off the week with the refreshing combo of yellow and seafoam green! 


[clockwise from upper left]

Oh boy, don't those lemons look refreshing? Teresa's blog is filled with tons of beautiful photos and lots of photography tips for the novice! 

This sweater from Anthropologie's October 2007 catalog is gorgeous, is it not?

The texture and color of these bracelets from easternsky on Etsy is so soft and pretty. Lana puts together such great color combinations. I can't decide which I would want for my own wrist. Which one is your favorite?

I could stay in this room forever. I am digging the modern, fresh acrylic table mixed with the texture and warmth of the palette daybed and vintage surfboard. 

This is going to be a super busy, exciting week as I get ready for a certain guy's home coming in a-number-of-days-I-cant-tell-you. I have lots of projects that I'm working on around the house and I'll be sure to blog about them in the next month! After Chris gets home, I'll still be posting but just not as frequently. And the first week or so of July, the computer is getting put in the closet! ;) (well, maybe) I'll be putting my shop on vacation mode and I have lots of incredibly awesome guest bloggers lined up for you guys! 


Happy Monday! 




lindsay

Comments

  1. Happy color combo...Here comes summer.

    Peace
    PK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo. It's very cheerful! I love those bracelets, especially stacked together like that. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color combo! That sweater is amazing {but what from Anthro isn't?} and that room...just pinned it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love everything about this post! that sweater is gorgeous!! adorable banner, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sea foam green because it reminds me so much of my grandma! She loved it so much that it was the color of her living room carpet, her bedroom furniture, and the majority of her wardrobe. Before she passed away, she even asked us to bury her in a sea foam green casket. Seriously. haha I'm sure I'll be the same way with moss green when I'm old. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great color combo! that room is beautiful, i wish we could hang out in there together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice color combo. Definitely makes me think summer. So excited for you that Chris will be home soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful shades! makes me feel so summery (i'm not sure that's a word) and relaxed.

    kisses,
    Mariel

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this color combo. makes me happy. makes me miss you. excited for the boy's return!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color combo! And that room is AMAZING! Seriously, like a perma vacation!
    And YAY for Chris coming home so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i thought that is color combo was going to be yucky, but color me surprised!! i love it! :D
    and see what i did there with the whole "color me surprised"?! gah, i'm so clever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I. Want. That. Sweater.

    This color combination doesn't sound all that appealing, but it is surprisingly adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute color combo, and btw, LOVE the blog makeover! I know I've fallen off the face of the planet lately b/c of my new job, so I'm pretty delayed I'm sure in complimenting you on it, but seriously, LOVE IT!! So glad I drove you to the craft store so we could get some paint brushes for you to take this pic!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts