New Branding for Aisle to Aloha!

I'm so excited about my new branding! It's such a sweet collaboration between my friend Sandy of Sandy a la mode (who took the pictures you see in my header and blog ads while we were at Creative Estates), Leonora, from Yellow Heart Art, who designed my new logo, header and blog ads, and Lauren from Designer Blogs who helped me pull everything together into a fabulous blog design.

Thank you so much Sandy, Leonora and Lauren-- you girls rock!

My new branding was inspired by my super colorful skirt. I'm pretty much head over heels with it and doesn't it kind of look like paint splatters? Anyway, I had a vision in my head of me wearing my skirt against an awesome textured building holding paintbrushes. Pretty much, Sandy captured exactly what I had in mind for those pictures. I love the combination of the bright, vibrant colors and the messy, weathered texture from the brick.

Oh, and that dahlia design up there? That's literally one of my blooms from my Dahlia Dahling paintings. Leonora pulled it from my painting and digitally illustrated it into the design, pretty awesome, right? Makes me love the design even more.

You'll see these ads popping up around the blogosphere--I'm currently hanging out on the sidebars of  Pleated Poppy, Wild and Precious, Casey Wiegand and Josiah's Nest right now.



I, of course, had to bring a little more coral into my new branding because, you know I'm obsessed with it. :) And get this, the scripty font in in my side bars and header is called "Pacifico"-- pretty perfect for this blog, huh?

Here are some of the pictures from the photo shoot I did with Sandy back in April.






Of course, my girl, Moriah, had to pull out her awesome modeling skillz too. Ha. We're nerds. 


Please bare with me as I tweak a few things here and there in the next few weeks. Hope you love it, because I sure do!




lindsay

Comments

  1. It looks so great! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yayyyyyy love the new look!!! :) i had soo much fun taking the pics for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygoodness ohmygoodness OHMYGOODNESS!! girl, i love it!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Lindsay, it is wonderful! You've really done an amazing job at bringing it all together...Congratulations!

    We work with Designer Blogs too - only the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love love love the Pacifico text!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks FANTASTIC! I'm super jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Lindsay! It's just perfect...the colors, the photo, the new logo. Perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks GREAT, Lindsay!!!!

    The header is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks AWESOME! I am so happy you found something you liked!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! looks amazing!!!!! and of course love the pictures from the photoshoot - and oh moriah, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and I love that skirt! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT! I love the color combo, so cute;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so great, Lindsay! The colors are awesome and your personality SHINES through :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice. I like it a lot. They did so good!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the new look!! its lovely :)

    much love♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, Lindsay! I am absolutely head over heels in LOVE with all of it. Especially the way the "paint" wraps around your leg on the banner... Holy moly. I'll just be staring at your blog for the next, oh, 3 hours. NO BIG DEAL.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the new branding - the colors, photos are layout are great! Your design team did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i realllly love that skirt. and your new banner looks so fantastic!! makes me want to redo my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow sandy did such a great job..she's quite a photographer there! looking gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new look! You're too cute! Fab photos! I so need a blog makeover! I've been waiting for the braces to come off to take new pix! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts