pipeline.








About two weeks ago, Chris and I headed to Pipeline to catch some waves and one of our last sunsets on the island. Since we were packing Chris' board up that next week, it was the last time he had a chance to surf and he tore it up. 

I caught some fun pictures of him as the sun lowered in the sky and shone through the waves like glass. It made my heart soar to see him completely in his element. Seeing him so happy like that is one of my very favorite sights in the world. 



We're home in MD and enjoying a rainy, cloudy day today. I'll probably be posting less than usual over the next few weeks-- we're soaking up lots of family time and enjoying a break after a super stressful moving month. As I type, Si is jumping around in my belly and I'm propping my massively swollen feet up. We're excited to see baby boy during our 3D/4D ultrasound tomorrow. 

Hope you are having a great week, friends! 






 lindsay





Comments

  1. Photos like that need to be printed in large format and hung on a wall! You got some great shots! I have no idea when I'll see Hawaii for myself, but I'm looking forward to the day. Enjoy your family time and hopefully a stress-free move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really got some awesome photos Lindsay! It looks like it was a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some really beautful pictures! Welcome back to the east coast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these pictures and what a beautiful beach. We were just at Pipeline last week. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL pictures lady. Enjoy your family time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful place. Thanks for sharing with us. Chris is definitely easy on the eyes. I am so thrilled to hear that you and your hubby made it safely and that you both are getting much needed rest. Enjoy time with family I am sure we will see the pictures when you get a chance. Soak up every single moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the picture of the wave cresting! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you guys made it and are settling it, I am sure you are missing your island! My heart is breaking at the thought of leaving Spain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts